Thread: Fiction: Outside looking in!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 12:20 PM   #16
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The boy had no idea about time or how long he had been locked in the cage, he had calmed down, accepted his fate, he felt a tiredness coming over him so he curled himself up on the foam, covered himself with the blanket and closed his eyes.

He was woken by a sharp pain in his groin, a nocturnal erection, his cock was being pushing into the spikes of his cock cage and he was powerless to stop it! The pain in his cock was making him feel horny, that was bad, very bad as his cock tried harder to become erect, the spikes dug in more and drew blood as his skin was pierced.

The boy's throat was was dry and he felt hunger in his belly. Would the Man return, he thought, what if the Man had had an accident and could not return? Locked naked in a metal cage, in a locked windowless store room of some sex shop, never to be heard of or seen again. Negative thoughts washed through the boys brain and his cock fucking hurt like hell.

The store room door opened!

"Sorry, I got delayed boy, clients", " You fucking bastard, you cannot do this to me!" shouted the boy, "Nice greeting, shall I leave until you show me some respect?" answered the Man, he turned to face the door. "No, please Sir, sorry Sir for my outburst, I am thirsty, hungry and my cock hurts like fucking hell, Sorry for swearing Sir, can we start again?".

"Well I can't do much about your cock, only you can do that, but fixing your thirst and hunger was already on my to do list, boy, but first you have to earn it".
"Earn it?" replied the boy, how he thought, he had nothing of value, then it dawned on him, it would be sexual! "I can suck your cock again, Sir". "A very kind offer but I want to fuck you, up your ass, boy". "No Sir, please, I'm a anal virgin, never been fucked", "Even better, I get to break you in, how nice", the man replied. "Well, deal or no deal?", asked the man, the boy thought for a while, did he have any choice, he uttered "Deal Sir!".

"Both hands, through the bars, out of the cage, boy", the boy did as he was told. Handcuffs were attached to his wrists, the the cage was un padlocked, the boy crawled out into the store room to await. "Lean over those box's by the wall boy, face first", the boys heart began to pound in his chest but he did as he was ordered to do and waited.

A finger smeared something cold and wet between his ass cheeks, then the finger probed the boys arsehole, first one finger then two, it felt good! Searing pain shot through the boys body as his arsehole was stretched, it was the mans cock, he knew that, then pain came from his cock, that damn spiked cock cage, again! The Man forced his cock into the boys arsehole until his balls stopped him going in any deeper, then the boy moaned and said "Please fuck me Sir!".

Soon the boys arsehole began to loosen and the boy was getting turned on by being fucked, "Sir, fuck me harder Sir", the boy demanded! The more vocal the boy was the more the Man was aroused, the harder he fucked the boys arsehole. "Fuck me Sir, I'm going to spunk again, I can feel it". The man lent over the boy, reached around and grabbed both of his nipples and twisted them hard as he pounded into the boys arsehole. "Awee, harder Sir" the boy demanded. The boys body started to spasm, this in turn caused his cock to exit a mix of precum and spunk from his locked cock, he was lost in his orgasm. The man could hold back no more and felt his cock deposit his spunk into the warm arsehole of the no longer virgin boy. The man withdrew, wiped his cock clean over the boys buttocks and said "That was good boy, very good!", "Yes Sir, thank you Sir" came the reply. The man spun the boy around and kissed he deeply with a loving tenderness, the boys eyes were glazed still coming down from his own orgasm.

"Now to sort out your other needs, feeding and watering you!".

To be continued ....

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-24-2020 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Typo
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: