Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 12:15 PM   #10
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I'm back with another chapter. Apologies that it's been a while. I don't get much time to write and update nowadays.

A quick warning: There are some spoilers in this chapter for sorority sisters by blood: reclamation. If you do not want to read this then when the line “I’m sorry Mia, will you please continue your story?” I asked, relaxing slightly. appears, please skip the two paragraphs following it.

Chapter 7 – A Date of Answers

After the shower, I realised that the only clothes that I actually had with me were the ones that I had worn to the party the night before. I looked over to where Mia had seen my hesitation and she smirked at me leaning against the doorway to the bedroom we’d spent most of the day in. “Problem Lien?”
I looked at her and sighed slightly downhearted, “Mistress, I realise that the only clothes I have are the ones from yesterday and I don’t feel like they would be appropriate for our date.”
“I was wondering when you were going to work out that little detail,” she said with a grin. “I’m sure I can find something that you can wear.”

“Thank you Mistress,” I answered before following her out of the room. She opened the door to the next bedroom in the hallway and as I stepped inside I paused in my tracks. It was very spacious, decorated in a calm style that was reminiscent of Mia’s days in the sorority. This was the type of room I would have imagined to find Mia in, had I not had the memories of last night.

Mia saw me observing the room and smiled. “This is my bedroom Lien. We’ve been using my playroom, which I would never sleep in when I’m alone or when spending time with a lover instead of a slave.” That last word suddenly made me feel a bit cheap, like I’d been used.
“Oh,” I whispered, lowering my eyes slightly. Mia saw my reaction and was with me in a second.
She slowly lifted my chin so my eyes met her. “No, Lien. I did not mean it like that.”
“It’s OK Mistress. I understand what we have,” I unconvincingly stated.
Mia shook her head. “No you don’t. What we shared has been special and that’s why I want to take you out for dinner.”
“Really?” I asked, feeling fresh hope inside of me. Her smile was instantaneous and seemed to illuminate the entire room around her.
“Yes Lien, you are special to me.” She leaned in and claimed my lips with a gentle but loving kiss. After a brief, but what felt like long, moment she pulled back. “Now let’s get you something to wear.”

Between us, we quickly realised that I would have to wear the leather pants from the previous night. My petit frame meant that nothing she owned would fit quite right. We did however find a white button down top that fit well enough even if slightly looser over my chest than it would be on Mia. She also loaned me a black tank top to wear underneath it. We got dressed and did our makeup in silence and each minute brought more butterflies to my stomach about the date, despite everything else that we’d already done. After our fallout in the sorority I wasn’t sure how the new dynamic between us would actually work. I could feel Mia’s own anxieties begin to surface as we got ready but with my current feelings, I couldn’t really settle her.

When we were ready we walked to the front door. Mia hesitated for a moment before taking both of my hands in hers. She took a deep breath before asking me, “Lien, will you promise me that no matter what happens on our date tonight, you will come back and spend the night with me?”
I smiled up at her and saw her worry fade a little. “Yes Mistress. I promised you this morning that I would be yours until I have to leave tomorrow. I don’t run anymore.

Her breath let out a shuddered sigh of relief. “Good my pet, because I’m not done with you yet,” she purred before reaching up to gently tug on the collar still hugging my neck. I shivered at the words and felt a bolt of heat energy race down my spine.
“Thank you Mistress,” I gasped out. She grinned seeing my reaction. She pulled me in for a searing, demanding kiss, which left me panting with need. She smirked at me before reaching to unbuckle my collar.

I took a step backwards as I felt the leather fall from my neck. I felt different suddenly and part of me desperately wanted to immediately grab the leather collar and re-secure it around my neck. The other part of me felt oddly taller all of a sudden. I met Mia’s eyes. “Thank you Mia.”
“You’re welcome Lien,” she replied formally and I couldn’t stop a smirk forming on my lip.
“Shall we” I asked.
“Yes, let’s go,” she said leading the way out of the house.
After she had locked the door I asked where we were planning to go. She smiled, “Just a little place down the street, they have some excellent food.”
“Great, well, why don’t you drive, since you know where we’re going,” I offered her my keys. She took them gratefully and we both climbed in.

After she pulled out the driveway I turned to Mia again. “So where is your car? Is it still at Robert’s place?”
She grinned, “Yeah. I’ll have to call him tomorrow and have a couple of his slaves bring it back.”
My jaw dropped at the answer. “He has more than one?”
She laughed at my naivety. “He does. I think he actually has five tight now but they don’t all live with him at the moment.”
“Oh,” I said trying to imagine it but I gave up and decided to ask. “How does that even work?”
“Well, he rotates them Lien, depending on what he’s in the mood for. Last night he was pulling Danny around on a leash. Danny is actually straight, and a financial manager. He just subs because he wants a release of control and isn’t even interested in sex.
“Alright, I could see that,” I muttered, still quite confused by the lifestyle I’d suddenly penetrated.

Mia glanced at me and simply laughed. “They like different things Lien. Steve hates to be put on display but is apparently great behind closed doors. Jamie is more of a housekeeper than a slave. I don’t really know what he does, but the only time I’ve seen him when I go over in the day, he’s collared and cleaning the house with a happy smile on his face. Then you’ve got Louise. She is really into pain and has been known to even let her dominant go too far if they aren’t being careful. Last there’s Harriet. I borrowed her for my performance last night.”

I blushed and glance over at her smirking face. I let out a huff of air and turned to look out the window. Mia was still lightly chuckling to herself when we pulled into the restaurant to park. It was a nice little pace with table crowded together with fairly simple white table cloths. There was already several people already waiting which caused me to internally groan already feeling hungry. I didn’t want to wait in the queue but before I resigned myself to my fate, Mia strode directly past everyone to the host stand and waited for the girl to look up.

When she finally did look up, her eyes lit up and she enthusiastically greeted my new mistress. “Mel! It’s great to see you again. Give me just a second and I’ll sort out your favourite table for you.” The girl scurried off into the restaurant and I raised an eyebrow at my date. She blushed slightly and shrugged. “We met each other at a club just over a year ago. She hasn’t subbed for me in months though.”
“Uh huh, if you say so,” I replied, unable to keep from teasing her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

The giddy hostess reappeared and grabbed two menus before leading us back to a booth at the very back of the restaurant. “Thank you Janine,” Mia stated to the girl when we were seated.
“Oh, you’re very welcome, Mis... Mel,” she quickly backtracked, shooting a panicked glace towards me. I smirked at the girl’s reaction, very amused at the slip of the tongue.
Clearly though, Mia was not amused as she snapped out. “Janine! This is not the place.”
“I know. I’m sorry,” she replied, looking down to the floor. “I’ll make it up to you if you just give...”
Mia cut her off again, “Janine! I am on a date. This is entirely inappropriate.”

“Yeah,” I cut in, “You better get back to work before you have a riot on your hands,” unable to keep the laughter from my voice as I nodded towards the waiting customers in the lobby. Mia’s eyes shot to mine and I shrugged in the face of her angered expression, seeing her eyes trail down to my naked neck before she relaxed and smiled at me.

Janine shot a glare towards me and stormed away. I turned back to my date smiling, “I wasn’t laughing at you Mia.”
Mia sighed, “I know you weren’t darling. I shouldn’t have brought you here; I always forget how pushy and possessive she can be.”
I reached across the table and squeezed her hand where it rested on the table. “It’s OK Mia. I know that I’m not the first person you’ve done this with, and likely I won’t be the last.”
“Thank you for being so understanding,” she replied, her fingers returning the squeeze as her face finally turned into a smile.

I smiled back and with a last squeeze released her hand and sat back. “Mia, do you mind if I ask a fairly personal question?”
“Go ahead.”
“How did you get started with all this?” I asked, meaning the BDSM lifestyle and her new mistress persona. She grinned, and just as she was about to answer, the waiter appeared at the edge of our table.

“Good evening ladies. May I get you something to drink?”
Mia’s eyes didn’t leave mine as she answered, “I’ll take a glass of the montepulciano. Lien?”
I smiled, “That sounds good. Make it two glasses,” I stated to the waiter.
“Very good, I will be right back with those,” he answered before hurrying off.
I turned back to Mia. “You were saying?”
She returned my smile again. “Why don’t we decide what we want to eat first and then I’ll tell you.” Seeing my eyebrow lift, she quickly added, “Look, It’s a long story and I know you must be hungry.”

I looked over her. She was being sincere. “Alright,” I answered giving in. I opened my menu and took a quick look. Halfway down the page my eyes immediately locked onto a steak I was craving. I shut the menu and sat back, crossing my arms to wait.
Mia looked up and laughed. “Either you are really hungry and just picked the first thing you saw, or you really want to hear my story.”
I smiled, “It’s a little bit of both actually.”

Mia chuckled lightly. “Alright then, I always order the same thing here anyway.” She paused to lick her lips. “I suppose I should start from the day you left the sorority. I was emotionally crushed after that night and pretty much locked myself away in my room for the rest of the year. I did my classes but that was it for the most part. I was so guilty about what I had done.” I dipped my head in a light shame.

“It wasn’t your fault Lien, in no way was it your fault. I was immature and let myself get carried away; unable to accept that sex wasn’t always pleasure and unaware of how I could hurt somebody. Asuka tried to pull me out of it and failed; Becky tried as well and got nothing. I even stopped returning my sister’s phone calls,” Mia continued. I could hear her breath shortening as she retold the tale. I reached across and rested my hand on hers and felt her relax slightly.

“It was a new freshman in my 3rd year that pulled me out of it. Her name was Jade and she was a twin in fact, both joining the sorority. Coincidental of course that it was someone like her who helped me so much. She taught me to look out for the feelings of others, to interpret their desires and their emotions in the bedroom, and I loved it. The ‘mist’ still descended but this time I could see clearly through it. I could see into the person in front of me, I was in a sexually blissful state of clarity and I absolutely loved it. That night changed everything for me.”

Mia was interrupted by the waiter’s reappearance. He carefully set down out wine glasses on the table and took our order. “Steak and chips? Really Lien?” She said laughing as the waiter left again.
I shrugged and then deliberately dropped my eyes and voice, “I was told that I would be allowed to come later, and I feel that I may need all the energy I can get to please my mistress.”

Her shocked gasp sent a shiver of heat down my spine and I struggled against my body’s urge to squirm. I could hear her breathing slightly heavier and I risked a glance at her eye. What I found was sheer possessive need with a hint of that fog clouding her eyes and I smirked at her even as I felt my centre clench in anticipation. I could barely hear the low, growling voice as it said “You will pay for that later.”

Heat flooded through me and my breath caught. I cleared my throat and forced my voice to be light and mocking as I said, “Maybe Mia, but for now you’re on a date with me and I’m not your pet.”
She looked away and took several deep breaths; I sipped my wine as I waited. Finally she looked back at me with the possessiveness still in her eyes, but the need had faded. “You’re right my butterfly, I’m sorry.”
I smiled, “It’s fine; I was simply baiting you.”
“I know.”
“I’m sorry Mia, will you please continue your story?” I asked, relaxing slightly.

Mia sighed and took a drink from her wine glass. “Alright,” she said relenting. “Well, in that third year at the sorority for me, Monica had become president.” I let out a light gasp. “Exactly; she was corrupt and she was cruel as a president. I realised that wasn’t what control was about. Control wasn’t rule through an iron fist but by protecting and nurturing the people who look to you for control. I eventually challenged Monica for the leadership and I won it through a old rite we had never invoked. I became president for the remainder of that year and the following. I reached out to you as a changed woman but I knew you wouldn’t be interested.”

I went to say something but she held up a hand to stop me. “Let me finish Lien and then you can say whatever you like. Those two years were brilliant for me. I had a purpose and I had a meaning in the things that I loved. I gradually became more dominant, but I was always caring, never abusing my powers and always looking to the emotions of others. When the election came for my second year I received every single vote in the sorority to continue as president...”

“Then I had to leave. I became lost again. I kept in touch with Becky and a few others but for the most part my connections with the sorority were over. I moved out here and spent a while in meaningless relationships and doing a dead end job that paid close to nothing. I lost my purpose in what I wanted to do in life. Eventually a friend from work invited me to a bar with her. I knew she wanted to be more than friends but I wasn’t interested in her that way; later I realised it was because she was too dominant for me.”

“Anyway, I decided that even though I wasn’t interested in my work friend Georgina, I agreed to go out with her. Well... the club we went to wasn’t a lesbian or leather bar but there was a couple in there that caught my eye. One girl was very butch and was wearing a lot of leather. Her partner was very femme in her pink dress and heels. That was interesting but what really caught my attention was the leash the butch was using to lead the girl around. I couldn’t turn my eyes away. Georgina followed my gaze and asked me which of the two girls I was imagining myself as. I was completely embarrassed but I honestly told her that I wanted to have my own hand holding that leash. Georgina laughed at me and asked if I had ever done anything like that before. I told her I hadn’t and she offered to show me the ropes, to pick a suitable phrase. Georgina was a switch and taught me a lot.” Mia paused to take a drink.

“What’s a switch,” I asked slightly confused.
Mia smiled at my innocence knowing she had once been just as inexperienced. “A switch it someone who can take the role of either the domme or the sub.”
“Ah, that makes sense,” I said, nodding my understanding.

“Well, we fooled around for a couple of weeks and she taught me about things; she then invited me to go to a BDSM club with her. She offered to act as my sub for the night and I readily agreed. I spent nearly a month’s pay on my outfit for the night and a collar and leash I had picked out for her to wear. Well, we had an absolutely great time and possibly my greatest night since I’d left the sorority. I felt that I had finally found a place that I belonged. We weren’t at the club for long before Georgina noticed my interest in one of the unclaimed submissive girls. She encouraged me to claim her, so I released Paula and went to talk to the girl. We hit it off and Samantha became my first official sub. We were together a few months, becoming regulars at the club. We were asked to do a scene on stage one night, which ultimately was the downfall of our relationship. However, it launched my career.”

I felt my eyed go wide. What did she mean by career? I couldn’t ask my question immediately though as we were interrupted by food arriving. We ate for a few minutes in silence until I couldn’t wait any longer. “What exactly do you mean by career?”

Her eyes met mine and she smiled as the jealousy I’d clearly not managed to keep out of my voice. She carefully set her fork on the table and took a sip of wine. “I’m not a prostitute Lien. Clubs and events hire me to perform or to teach their staff what to expect and how to behave during an event. I never get paid to fuck the subs I use in a scene. I get paid for a scene. Hell, I’ve even written a book on it.”

I could see her frustration with me growing as she spoke. “I’m sorry Mia. I didn’t mean to offend you,” I apologised, genuinely meaning it.
She sighed. “I know. It’s alright. I just get defensive about it. Becky and I got into a massive fight about it when I decided to move into the profession.”
“I’m sorry.”
“It’s not your fault Lien. She just doesn’t understand it.”
I reached over and gripped her hand. “I’m still sorry. I know how close the two of you are.”
She took a deep breath and squeezed my fingers. “Thank you Lien,” she said smiling a little sadly at me.

We went back to the meal, keeping the conversation light until we finished eating. I found myself smiling, enjoying Mia’s humour and honest conversation. I found myself wondering what we’d do for our second date and then froze. Yes, I wanted a second date with my former big sister, and maybe a third and fourth as well. I was surprised with myself and had to admit that I wanted more of this Mia, both the laughing date sat across from me and also the dominant who had claimed me. It just felt right somehow and I felt a smile spread across my face as I put down my fork, and took the last sip of wine from my glass.

Mia noticed my smile and she lifted her eyebrow. “What are you smiling about?”
I sighed, “I’ll tell you, but first I need you to answer two questions,” I said with complete sincerity.
Mia looked confused. “Alright, what do you want to know?”
I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. “First, should we decide to continue our arrangement after tomorrow, how would your job affect that relationship?” I asked, starting with my most urgent question.

Her eyes widened and I saw doubt creep into the confident persona. She was saved from having to answer my question as the waiter arrived with the coffees we’d ordered previously and left a bill on the table. “Ladies, I will take this whenever you are ready; please do not feel rushed.” We thanked him as he walked away.

Mia bought herself more time by adding cream and sugar to her coffee and I mirrored her actions before taking a sip and waiting for her to reply. The pause was long as she stirred and tasted her coffee to make sure it was just right. Finally she set the coffee cup back on the saucer and met my eyes. “I suppose that would depend in large upon you.”
“How so?” I asked, desperate for a more concrete answer.
“Well, it would depend on how you feel about being on stage with me. I won’t give up my career for you, but whenever you are willing, I would prefer it if you would be my sub for scenes. If you don’t want to be a part of that, I would use another sub.”

I wasn’t really ready to think about that scenario. “Alright, I have a second part to my original question.”
“Go ahead,” she said, maintaining a calm facade over the swirling emotions I could see in her eyes.
“Would we be exclusive?”
Her eyes snapped to me, the possessiveness back in her eyes, “I don’t share my toys.”
I smirked, “I figured that much. What I meant was would I have to share you?”
Her eyes cleared. “No. Not unless we both agreed on it beforehand. My job is one thing, but if you don’t join me there then my job won’t follow me home. I can promise that I can keep my professional life and my personal life separate.”

I smiled feeling a sense of relief wash over me. “Then, my second question is this. Mia Close, will you be my girlfriend?”
Her smile was immediate and she reached across the table for my hands. I offered them to her. Her voice was full of happiness and excitement as she replied, “Yes Lien, my beautiful little butterfly, I’d love to be your girlfriend.”

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: