Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lien's Lesbian Submission

Hello All,
Yes I'm back and with an all new story. This does not mean that I won't finish my other stories but I've had this idea brewing for a while and couldn't wait longer to write it. I do still intend to finish both of my other main stories on this site.
This story is a spin-off from my sorority sisters stories and will focus around and be from the point of view of Lien although we may see appearances from others from those stories.
Please do let me know what you think. Feedback obviously goes a long way especially as this story is very different from my recent ones, being first person and focused on the views and emotions of a submissive.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it. This will hopefully be the first chapter of the elaborate novella I have planned for this.

So without further ado I give to you....

Lien's Lesbian Submission

Chapter One - The Dominatrix

‘What on earth have I gotten myself into?’ I thought to myself as I finished setting up my equipment within the mansion’s ballroom. I’d been working in LA for the last two and a half years, struggling to land any contracts with any of the record labels. I had dropped out of University following some personal incidents which had really hurt and decided to try and follow my true desire of music. I had taken on a manager, Denise and she had come to me with this job. All I had been told was that it was a private party that would require the highest levels of discretion, but also had the potential to truly launch my career.

Obviously, I was intrigued and tried to find out more details, but Denise didn’t have much to tell me; just that it was being hosted by an executive at one of the biggest record labels in the world and had a very exclusive guest list. I immediately agreed to it having always wanted this kind of job. However, the non-disclosure agreement I had to sign beforehand gave me doubts. It was unusual but not unheard of, particularly with the famous names around LA. The contract was faxed over to me stating that the party would be a private, invite only BDSM party. I had to swallow hard before reading the rest of the contract. It stated that everybody would be required to wear a mask to protect identities. It also stated that I must respect any of the domes, and only accept submissive requests if they invoked their owners name. I hated to admit it, but it had me becoming aroused. I hadn’t ever experienced something like this, the closest being my brief stint in my university sorority.
During that freshman year, I had been forced to admit to myself that I was indeed a lesbian after my failed relationships with my boyfriend the year before and then my new relations with my sisters. With that new understanding, I found myself fantasising about certain women, including some of my old sisters, but I knew they were likely still out on the East Coast. I often perused the lesbian fiction section of my local book store, and came across a book ‘Soft Ties’ and didn’t realise it was a BDSM book. But my god, it was hot and stuck with me the last year or so, but I had never met anyone interested in exploring it, or that I wanted to try it with.

I finished arranging my setup and looked around the room for the first time in a while. The stage was open on the other side of the room and was now set up with the waiters starting to file into the room. I couldn’t help but look in awe at them arriving. They all wore black domino masks with thick leather collars and small swathes were the only thing sparing their most private areas from the world. The male waiters didn’t attract me, but the women made me gasp, with my breath caught in my throat. I could feel my underwear getting damp as I slickened and new it would be a long night.

I brushed aside my jet black hair and rubbed my suddenly sweaty palms on the legs of the leather pants I had bought just for this occasion. I glanced at the clock on my computer and saw that the party was due to start in 5 minutes, so cued up the first song ready. I clicked play and let the deep bass flow into the room before taking hold of my own black and red mask, split by a diagonal stripe, and tied it in place.

Once it was on, the host of the party Robert Hargreaves swept into the room He was leading a young male submissive behind him with a leash. He posed just inside the room as he took in all the staff, the stage and then the music. After a moment he turned to me with a grin and closed the gap between us. “Lien my dear, this is fantastic.”
“Thank you sir,” I replied respectfully before nervously continuing, “I’m glad you like it. Is there anything specific you’d like from me this evening.”
He let out a light laugh. “No darling, just judge the crowd and let it flow. I’ve been told you are very good at that.”
I hesitated confused. I couldn’t understand who he knew that would say that about me. “Thank you. I do try to please.”

“I’m glad Lien. I wouldn’t want to be disappointed,” he replied with a smile. I swallowed hard, trying to force all the butterflies to calm themselves and to let me relax. “Oh, one more thing Lien, I almost forgot to inform you that there will be a scene on the stage later tonight. Mistress Mel has asked that you provide a soundtrack for her. I’m certain that she will come to discuss it with you once she is here.
“Um, yeah sure,” I replied, my nerves stretching within me.
Robert smiled at me and softly looked at me and said, ‘You’ll do fine.’

Before I could thank him, the doorbell rang, signalling that the first guest had arrived. Robert immediately turned on the spot, forgetting about me to hurriedly greet the new arrival. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself, as I realised that this gig could feasibly make or break my career, and that I was going to soon find myself face to face with a dominatrix. I couldn’t believe what I had got myself into. I realised that the song was nearing an end and decided to focus on what I did best and force my anxieties away.

When I looked up from the computer, I was struck motionless, my breath caught as heat rushed through me. A woman had entered the room, wearing a red leather corset, skin tight black leather leggings and thigh high boots that matched her corset. Her matching red mask drew my attention to her plump red lips and it took me a minute to even notice the woman leashed by her side. The submissive wore a thin mesh dress with only thin strips of fabric covering her sex. Her only other clothing was the black mask and thick red collar that accentuated her mistress’ attire. I couldn’t believe the feeling that suddenly flew through me; it was complete jealousy of the submissive. I desperately wanted to be her in that moment.

I forced my eyes away from the pair and to desperately focus on my job, but as the room slowly filled, more and more of the guests were distractions and my attention constantly wandered around the crowd. By the end of the first hour, I felt painfully aroused and I desperately wanted to touch myself but knew there was no end in sight at that time. I clenched against the desires and switched song again, bringing the tone to a mellower atmosphere as most of the dommes were engaged in conversation. “Hello darling,” a husky voice rang out behind me.

The sound sent chills through me and I quickly turned around to see my company. The dominatrix in front of me was absolutely stunning. Her brown hair flowed into a severe ponytail and she was dressed in a skin tight leather cat suit that accentuated every curve. The knee high 5 inch stilettos made her tower above my Chinese-American stature and the deep v-cut of the outfit prominently displayed her cleavage. I forced my eyes to meet hers and almost got lost in the blue sapphire pools. They seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn’t place if I had seen them before. I had to clear my throat before I could respond. “Um...Hello”

The domme’s eyes widened in surprise to my reaction to her, before forming a smirking grin that could even be seen through the silver mask. She stared with that smirk until I was forced to look away from her gaze and forced the words from my mouth. “How can I help you?” came out breathy and I could feel the pink rising in my cheeks.

The dominatrix chuckled and spoke in a deep purr. “I believe that Robert mentioned I would be coming to discuss the music for my scene.”
“Oh, yes. What would you like?” I questioned, forcing my fuzzy mind back to the music. She smiled and told me the type of thing she was looking for, the discussion helping to clear my head as the domme seemed to know her music. I had to ask her to wait a few times while I adjusted the music but she stayed patient and I relaxed into the moment. I still couldn’t work out why she seemed familiar though but I was enjoying myself so let it pass.

We were interrupted a while later as a small submissive came over to hover next to the mistress and waited to be acknowledged. She turned to look at the girl and snapped quickly, “What?”
The submissive flinched and kept her eyes downcast. “Mistress Mel,” she addressed, “I was told to come to you now. Master Robert has said that it is time for our scene.”
“Fine, fine, go wait next to the stage,” she barked out the order before turning back to me, not waiting to see if the sub had followed the command. “Well DJ, play me some good music,” she purred, the signs of the former aggression shown to the submissive evaporating.
“I will,” I responded as heat flooded my system again.
She smiled at me and let her eyes trail over my body before locking gazes with me again. “Until later, my dear,” she said before striding away with purpose.

I couldn’t help but watch her walk to the stage and just before she reached it, Mistress Mel glanced back towards me and grinned when she saw that I was staring. She gave me a wink before turning back to move her submissive. I had to bite my lip to prevent the whimper from escaping; I knew that I wanted that domme, but that I couldn’t have her. I had to DJ, not fuck one of the guests. I let out a disappointed sigh of anguish and turned to the computer. I took a second to choose the first song before carefully building the transition. As the first notes hit, Mistress Mel snapped her head towards me with a large smile. I felt the relief flood through me at her pleasure and smiled back.

The show was incredibly intense and I was practically trembling with need by the end of it. When the dominatrix instructed her sub to strip for the audience, I became uncomfortably aware how similar she was in appearance to me. She was a similar height, slender, jet black hair hanging down in curls and she even had a few tattoos like me. Most noticeably though was the clear Asian roots in her appearance and although it looked more Thai than Chinese, it was still just another tick. At this realisation, I looked to Mistress Mel and saw she was watching me with a smirk. I turned back to my computer to hide the confusion and mixed in a new song.

By the time I looked back up, the sub was now shackled over a bench and the domme didn’t stop looking in my direction as she pulled a flogger from the table at the stage side. Her eyes remained locked on me; she raised the leather and brought it down swiftly across the submissive’s back. Somehow I could tell that the similarities between the submissive and me were intentional and my centre clenched in response. ‘How the hell did I know this domme?’ I thought to myself. I couldn’t form an answer but I shivered as those stunning blue eyes met mine again from across the room. Every time the domme picked up a new toy from the table or changed position, her eyes found me. My breath was now short and I watched with high anticipation, almost feeling as though I was the one shackled and helpless before her.

When the scene finally ended, I was at once relieved, but mostly disappointed. With my hands trembling I shifted the music to something slower again and watched as Mistress Mel gently helped the young girl down from the stage and into the arms of two other slaves, who quickly helped her from the room. The dominatrix was pulled into excited conversation the second she was off stage. She seemed frustrated, but still managed to meet me eyes with a sharp look that left me gasping.

Hours later, the party was winding down and I was relieved. Mistress Mel had not come back to me and I’d lost sight of her some time ago, assuming she had left. Robert made his way to me, still pulling the leash of his male submissive. He was smiling broadly as he reached my mixing table. “Brilliant, Lien. That was simply wonderful.”
“Thank you, Sir. It was my pleasure,” I told him very honestly. He nodded, as though it was the answer he expected.
“Feel free to pack up. I’ll have your car brought around to make it easier.”
“Thank you but that really isn’t necessary.”
He waved off my protests. “I insist. Have a good night my darling,” he stated and then he was gone.

I just had to shake my head before turning to pack up my equipment. True to his word, my car was waiting right outside the entrance. I quickly loaded up all of the gear, feeling a slight pang of regret that I wouldn’t get one final look at Mistress Mel before I departed. I was taking my last load of stuff to the car when I froze in my steps. The dominatrix was leaning against the car, waiting. When she saw me standing like an idiot on the mansion steps she smirked. Immediately my body clenched and I was breathless.

“I thought you had left,” I finally let the words escape from me.
“No dear, I was waiting for you,” she purred as she moved over towards me and took the bag from my hands.
A shiver ran through me but I let it pass. “But... why?”
“Darling, I think you know why,” she stated, moving back to the car and carefully placing the bag into my back seat. I did know why she would wait for me but I couldn’t bring myself to admit it. I forced a smirk onto my lips, moving down to stand by the driver’s door and said, “Sorry, but I don’t know.”

Suddenly she was too close. I could feel the heat of her body against mine even though she didn’t actually touch me. “I saw the way you reacted to my little performance, DJ.” I gasped as my body clenched and began to throb with need. I couldn’t find the words to answer her as I met her gaze and saw her eyes darken with desire. “She looked a lot like you. You were imagining that it was you up there instead weren’t you?” She asked huskily.

I couldn’t resist any longer and nodded affirmatively. Her smile was instantaneous. “Do you want to be at my mercy?”
Again, all I could do was nod.
“Answer me!” she snapped
A shudder ran through me and I let out a light whisper, “yes.”
“Yes, what?”
“Yes, Mistress Mel,” I gasped, feeling the ever more aroused.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: