Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 12:00 PM   #23
Whispering Dom

“Wakey wakey, insatiable Lesley.” You slowly open your eyes and again see Emily’s face hanging above you, a smile playing on her lips. “My my, you must have been tired last night.” She grins. “Completely wiped out by your experiences.” You try to sit up, but she gently pushes you back down. She’s sitting on the side of the bed, already dressed.

“What time is it?” You ask. Is this how you’re going to be woken every morning from now on, with Emily staring down at you. Then you get a flash of apprehension. She’s not going to edge you again is she? But she’s not touching you, at least not yet.

“Late.” Again you make to sit up, again she gently pushes you back down. “No need to go to the chalet, we got it all done last night, despite all the distractions.” You blush. Slowly she pulls the sheet away from you, revealing once more your naked body and again you get a jolt of arousal, being naked with her while she’s not. “Mmmm… So cute.” She brushes a nipple and you squirm. She pulls the sheet all the way off you, you lie there, waiting for her to touch you. She stares at your naked body for what seems like an age.

“Ahh… I wish I had time to play with my insatiable little Lesley, but sadly I have things I must do.” You’re surprised, assumed that you’d be spending the day together again, maybe going out on the mountain with her.

“Oh?” She smiles at you.

“But we will see each other this evening, at the chalet.” She’s looking into your eyes. “You were planning on coming again this evening? Weren’t expecting to be allowed to go out hunting?” She squints her eyes at you.

“No, of course not…” You shake your head. “No, of course I was going to come to the chalet.” You look at her. “I want to be with you, obviously…” Your voice tails off, you’d not intended to say that, even though it’s true. She smiles.

“Good.” She gets up off the bed, still staring down at your naked body. “I’ll see you there then. I’m looking forward to it.” She grins. “Oh, and Lesley, no underwear again, just like last night.” You swallow, but nod your head. She turns to go, then stops and turns back to you. “And just in case you were considering it, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t touch yourself today.” Well, you weren’t actually planning on it, although your arousal has grown over the last five minutes as you’ve lain naked and exposed in front of Emily, and of course, her previous instructions… Well, they’d certainly seemed to imply that you were going to be naked with her in the chalet again, filling you with anticipation. Will you be given to George again? You’re surprised by another jolt of anticipation and arousal. You shake your head.

“Ok.” She leans down and strokes your cheek, then with a final smile she’s gone out the door.

You get up, shower. Again, you’re not washing away bad memories. Clearly you’d wanted her to squirt, had wanted her juices all over you as well as in you. And despite the shock of her bringing George in to see you naked, and what you’d done with him, to him, in the end, as Emily had said, it had been a huge turn on. Fuck. Are your exhibitionist tendencies out of control? Does Emily know how much it turns you on to be seen naked? She’s never said anything, but she has played to those tendencies. Coincidence?

Since it’s another beautiful day you decide you’ll take the opportunity to go out snowboarding again. It had been so much fun with Emily yesterday. Well, except for the edge.

You’ve been riding pretty hard, although you’re a bit disappointed that you don’t seem to be riding as well as you had yesterday. You reckon being with Emily had indeed upped your game. Still you were having a fun time. You slid off into the same trees that you had been in yesterday, followed the lines you had ridden, came to the tree where Emily had stopped. You stop again, breathing hard from the exertion. Again you bend down and undo your bindings, leaning your board once more against the tree. You walk round to the downhill side of the tree, the snow churned up from where you and she had been standing, where she had edged you. And even though the edge was not the greatest of memories, the fact that you had been standing there with your pants around your knees, in public with the possibility of discovery ever present, another woman playing with you, pleasuring you… Fuck it, a huge jolt of arousal.

You look around, everything silent. You’re alone in here, probably not the cleverest of moves you think, what if you fell, hurt yourself, hit a tree… You’d just raced in remembering yesterday, and you’re angry with yourself, you know better than that. But you’re also pleased you’re here, it’s giving you a wonderful feeling of arousal. Again you look around, swallow hard and pull your gloves off. Your heart already beating faster you undo your pants, take a final look around and pull them and your panties down as far as you can, then lean back against the tree your legs spread as wide as your clothing will allow, your heart racing, your arousal surging.

You groan. Fuck, you want to masturbate, get off. Even the memory of the edge has got you going, or is it more the exposure of being out here like this, your ass and pussy completely exposed. You let your hand drift down between your legs, then with a snap you pull it away. She’d told you no touching. Fuck, she’ll never know… It doesn’t matter, you’re not going to do it. Your hand is trembling, you realize in fact that your whole body is trembling, and not because of the cold. Once more you almost give in, you know it wouldn’t take long with just how aroused you are and you’ve no doubt you’ll have no problem cumming with, or for, Emily later. But you will your hand away. She’d told you not to, and you don’t want to disappoint her, still less to lie to her.

You lean against the tree, still exposed, still loving how it was making you feel. Suddenly you hear the sound of approaching skis. Panicked you bend down and start to pull your pants back up. They aren’t the easiest things to pull up quickly, but you get them back around your waist just as a man twists to a stop next to the tree. He’s looking at your snowboard leaning against the tree, then he looks round at you.

“Everything Ok?” He asks. He’s looking at you a bit strangely. Had he seen something? You feel just a hint of embarrassment, but also quite a surge of arousal that you’d been half naked just seconds before. He looks around then back at you, not at your face, but at your snowboarding pants. You really hope there’s not some telltale sign that just a few moments ago they were down below your knees even though the thought is exciting you. Finally he looks up at your face. You swallow hard and nod your head. You are trembling hard, from arousal, from the panic of nearly being caught… Well, you’d have just told him you were taking a pee. A second skier swishes to a stop next to the man, a woman.

“Is everything alright?” She says looking at the man. He nods and indicates you standing there. She looks at you. “Oh, hello. You Ok?” Again you nod. “Did you fall hun?” You shake your head. “Are you in here alone?” She asks.

“Yeah…” You manage to speak. She shakes her head at you.

“That’s not a good idea hun. What if you hurt yourself? You could be stuck here and nobody would know.” Your face goes red with embarrassment, you know it’s true. “Why don’t you ride out with us.”

“Ok, thanks, I will.” They wait while you strap your board back on and then set off down the hill, through the trees. You follow them. You’re hugely embarrassed and very angry, you know she’s right and what’s more you knew it yourself. Why had you decided to head into the trees alone? Was it arousal that made you ignore the potential dangers? You’d thought the desire to expose yourself had come spontaneously, but maybe not, maybe you’d come into the trees because you wanted to relive your moment of exposure with Emily from yesterday. The man and woman stop when they get to the edge of the trees, standing now back on a trail. You’d stopped also. The woman smiles at you.

“You have a great day hun.” She says. The man is looking at you, doesn’t speak. Had he seen something when he’d first pulled up? You kind of hope not. You know you love exhibitionism, but you don’t want to let it get out of control, if it isn’t already. Without another word they ski off down the hill. You cannot deny that this episode has rather soured your day. You wish Emily had been around to ski with you. Fuck it, you’re done for the day, you’ll just ride down and hang out until it’s time to go to the chalet.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: