View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 08:29 AM   #31
darlingpussy

1. What are your top three destinations that you'd like to visit? Paris, London, Hawaii and so many more

2. Where is the last place that you visited? Phoenix, Arizona over spring break

3. Do you typically over pack? No not really

4. How long does it take you to pack a suitcase? About 2-3 hours

5. How often do you travel a year? at least 5 times

6. Where was your favorite place to visit? anywhere with a beach or that I can shop

7. Who do you normally travel with? my family or some close friends

8. Do you prefer relaxing trips or trips with full itineraries? I love both! either way is good with me

9. Do you ever pack anything kinky into your bag? No, don't want my family or friends to find anything like that

10. Have you ever planned a trip solely around kink? No but someday I will

11. What's one place you have no interest in visiting, and why? Antarctica... I want to go everywhere but its just to cold there

12. Have you ever forgotten to pack necessary items of clothing? [example: pants, underwear, etc.] If so, how did you get by? I once forgot to pack underwear so I just went commando for the week since I didn't really want to buy any

13. Did you have sex or practice any kink on your last trip? No

14. Have you ever hooked up with a stranger while on vacation? No

15. Where do you plan on going for your next trip? I'm going to Ecuador for my next big trip

Likes: pain, spanking, wedgies, denial, nipple play, ice, clothing limits, hidden public
Maybe: pee/watersports
Dislikes: Minor Anal (ice, pens, finger), Semi-Public
Limits: Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Pet Play, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam, Pictures/Video, blackmail, Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family

PM DARES
darlingpussy is offline   Reply With Quote