View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 11:20 AM   #28
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
It's a shame that your poor penis is getting no attention from anyone. Is it really unworthy of attention? I hope not. So I guess it's up to me to sort that out.

This may require a bit of shopping (I'm sure you'll enjoy your shopping trip). The goal is to get five fairly small rubber bands - just the right size to fit snugly but not tight around your dick when it's hard.

When the time comes, you will get your dick hard (although I'm sure it will be hard already, given what fun awaits), and put the five rubber bands on it. Space them evenly from the base to the head. The end one can lie across the head if it will stay on like that; otherwise it can run right below the head.

Once all five are on, you will pull one of them out as far as it will go, and then let it snap back. Repeat for the other four. That would be for the top side of your dick. Of course you will need to repeat this for the underside of your dick. 10 snaps total.

Take the rubber bands off. If even a slight bit of precum has oozed out, or if it is waiting to ooze out once the bands are off, oh my, that's too bad. Because, well, it means your dick liked the rubber bands. So put them all back on and repeat the above.

Take them all off again. If your dick is still hard (never mind any precum this time), you're obviously a slut so you will have to do this again. That will make for a total of 30 snaps. I'm sure you'll enjoy the afterglow.

PS: Rubber band sizing is totally weird. In the US, you likely would be hoping to find sizes #29, #30, or #31, which range from 1.75" when pressed flat to 2.5". (In other words, the diameter of the circle that the rubber band forms is irrelevant. The length of the band when pressed flat is the determining factor for size.)
I strongly suggest you go for the usual tan-colored ordinary rubber band. Not a substitute such as hair ties. Happy hunting. If it gets complicated, maybe you can ask a sales clerk, who I'm sure will helpfully ask "what are you looking to use these for?" LOL See if you can answer in a way that's actually truthful! --- If you can't, then you will need six, not five, to perform the task(s) above.
Silverdarknight mentioned something via PM about a possible poll for extra painful tasks, but I'm glad that you are thinking of my penis as well! I'll do some shopping and I might give this a trial run during the upcoming weeks too.