View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 09:52 PM   #7
JustAGuy

1. How Old Are you? 32
2. Gender M
3. How far have you 'gone' sexually? Vaginal intercourse, oral sex, masturbation
4. What are your general thoughts on masturbation? For me, I enjoy it more than sex.
5. When and how were you first aware of masturbation, what were you told and what did you think of it at the time? (ie sex ed, 'the talk' with parents, siblings, friends etc) I become roughly aware around 11/12. I didn't do it, and thought it was gross.
6.When you do dares/truthes (or dare people) do you find them sexually arousing? It depends If not what kind of enjoyment is it that you find? Psychological (and some physical) humiliation, based on the context of 'surrender' (like losing a bet, contest, etc.)
7. Have you ever tried to masturbate? What was your experience? Didn't until my 1st girlfriend had me do it for her when I was 18. Now it can be a few times a week to only a couple times a month.
8. If not have you ever come close or stopped yourself? What happened etc Yes. Many times. Often it's because I lack the privacy to orgasm.
9. Do you see yourself masturbating in the future or is it something you don't think you'll ever do? If yes what is it that you think will make you ready to do it? Yes. Generally to relieve stress, sometimes if the context puts my mind in the mood.
10.If you are a virgin do you in someway connect your virginity to also not masturbating or having an orgasm? I did back before I started masturbating
11.Have you ever wondered what an orgasm feels like (I'm presuming you haven't had one) The first one was indescribable. Never was that good again.
12. Have you ever seen or watched someone male or female doing it? (online or real life) Would you want to see it? Yes and yes.
13. Do you think you would know what to do if you ever decided to do it? I didn't, but as I said I had help.
14. When you are sexually aroused, what do you do to relive the tension? Chat with associates who understand my kinks, edge, masturbate
JustAGuy is offline   Reply With Quote