View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 01:44 AM   #13
Night-Driver

You have to make 4 outfits from her clothes. By make I mean everything you wear must be hers and have to match the rest. For exapmle, yellow dreed goes with yellow shoes, if she doesnt have any try to find one that are the closest match, it's a dress so propably heels.

Every outfit must be coplete (include panty, bra) and must be in theory wearable in public by a girl. Only girly/sexy clothes, so no sweetpants, snekers or hoodied. You can't repeat items, if it is in one outfit can't be in another.

Here is actual dare. You have to wear one outfit for 3 hours straight, between 6am and 11pm. Public or not, in your room or somewhere else, it's up to you.

Dare is done when you spend 3 hours in every of 4 outfits. You have 10 days to copmlete this dare.

Now for punishment if you fail. You have to buy your sister a gift, cute sandals. I can choose something nice online When you will give it to her you can say it's just nice thing you wanted to do for her, but I think she will be veery suspicious.

If you want we can choose outfits together

Loves: women's shoes (especially flip flops), foot play,

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

Kik: night_driver6

PM Dares

Control my shoes for a few weeks!

Last edited by Night-Driver; 11-24-2020 at 01:57 AM.
Night-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote