Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #2
partymouse
getDare Sweetheart

i'll start by answering my own questions...
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes very much
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? not regularly, but yes on occasion
  3. have you ever flashed? yes. i dropped trow in front of my girlfriend when walking home with her one night
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? just my girlfriend and one other friend. never any strangers
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes, i like to leave my cock sticking out of my fly when its late at night
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes. it was for the dare where i locked myself out of my car with my clothes inside the car and my car keys 200m away. also other times just for fun
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? i think once when walking along a forest road with nobody around
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? nope, but i think it would be hot
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes someone on getdare dared me to run 100m from my house through a forest naked
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes, a friend of mine dared me to run naked around a sports field. she said my ass was "cute" but i'm sure she was checking out more than just my ass
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? had sex lots of times in a car, but never been naked on any of the others, although i really really want to
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? i've driven a car naked from the waist down at night (yes, on a dare from getdare), never any of the others
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? been sucked and jacked off while driving a car. always stopped before getting close to orgasm...safety first! i've fingered pussy and sucked tits while the girl was driving. again stopped the car to finish. i've never done it on a bus or train or plane or boat, but does it count if i've thought about it... a lot?
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes, on the balcony of my apartment
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes, on the balcony of my apartment. i tried by best at doing a hogtie on myself while naked and blindfolded and cold. waited for 5 mins until my watch beeped and then undid myself. i don't think anyone noticed cuz i didn't hear any hollering
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? if i trusted the person, yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? again, absolutely but i would have to really trust the person. the idea of it really turns my crank
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? nope, but the idea is hot
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? fuck yes that turns me on, but i would never ever actually do it
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yup! i'll see if i can find a quiet park or forest to get naked in
pm "commando" and I will go without underwear for the next 4 hours
pm "elastic" and I will snap an elastic band against my balls 5 times
pm "jog" and I will go for a 5 km jog with my fly open, no underwear and elastic band tight around my balls
partymouse is offline   Reply With Quote