View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 02:16 PM   #11
bayman

Are you submissive or switch?

Naturally dominant but a switch.

When and how did you find out that you have a sub side?

After I was blackmailed by a dominant girl into being her slave.

What is the hottest thing a Domme did to you?

Forced Bi, Online Exposure, Humiliation, CFNM, Cuckolding.

What is your favorite fantasy (where you are the submissive)?

Being tied up naked at a party and punished by anyone who wants to before being forced to serve them all sexually.

What do you get out of being dominated?

For me I think its the humiliation aspect that turns me on, even though I dont want to be humiliated, as well as the fact that I am naturally dominant, not having any control and forced to obey, just really gets me going. Though I also have a very small penis so I have to offer alot more options. Lol

Do you like it when she calls you by something else than your name?

Yes but name is no different.

If so, what do you like to be called?

Boy or Slave.

Would it bother you to be dominated by a woman who has been purely submissive in the past?

Being that I am currently being dominated by my wife who was my sub for the first 6 years of our relationship, i can say that its possible though more challenging for sure. In my case, due to the humiliation aspect and her having admitted my penis is too tiny, because she was my sub and telling me this, it was much more imasculating then if she was dominant. Mainly because its more shocking that she actually told me as my sub, instead of me being a sub to a woman who finds me small, not sure if you get the point. Lol.

If your looking for this thread to provide advice, unfortunately everyone is different and when your talking about 2 different people, even more variables.

I enjoy hearing people's experiences though and happy to share mine.