View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 01:13 AM   #19
sluttymeowmeow

Default Update -

Hi - Lately, I have been craving cock a lot, so I decided to play with some doms I met online and one I met at the gym. I enjoy giving bald-headed blowjobs a lot. Something about warm cum all over my face and bald head just dripping. I met T at the gym. He was over 6 ft, a black man with a buzzcut early 30s. He used to work out late at night like me. He was thick, sturdy and well-built. I am quite the exhibitionist slut at the gym, and I made sure he noticed me. He was quiet and took everything in but never lecherous, always in control. Last Friday, I wore light blue cycling shorts and a light blue cross-back sports bra that couldn't quite contain my curvy tits with a light blue lacy choker with a bell. My hair was a bit grown out from the crew top I was sporting. It contrasted well with my feminine features and body. I also always workout plugged (ass).

He noticed me and I requested him to assist me with my weighted squats. I ground my ass into his cock and looked up at him. I'm sure he could smell my wetness. He said oh this is how it is and I just nodded at him. He turned around to make sure nobody was watching and cupped my pussy over the cycling shorts. There was a wet spot. I wasn't wearing any panties. I looked up at him and told him I wanted to be a good girl and please him. He made me finish my squat set. Then told me to get my stuff and meet him out front. We talked about my kinks and his kinks at the juice shop. He asked me if I had my things and wanted to come over. We went in his car. As he drove he fondled my tits with one hand and played with my nipples. He lived in a semi detached two story. He told me that he'd always noticed me but didn't know I was this kinky.

We enter and he helps me set my stuff down. I am unbearable wet and can't stop crossing my legs. I take my shoes off. I kneel at the couch waiting for him. He brings us some water and says I'm a natural submissive. He sits on the couch in front of me. He kisses me with both hands on my face and fucks my mouth with his tongue. I'm so wet. I beg him to let me worship his cock. He slaps my face lightly and says not yet, baby. I whine. I nuzzle his cock through him gym shorts. I love the smell. musk and fresh sweat. He is hard. He rubs his hands through my head and says he'd like to play with my hair too.

He presses my head into his shorts clad cock and tells me to start rubbing my clit. He then takes off the shorts. He has a beautiful cock. Thick, uncut, precum oozing. He knows I am mesmerized. He asks me if I'll take daddy's cock like a good girl. I nod. He knows I am drooling. I kiss and suck the tip. Lick it all over. Flatten my tongue and start taking him in. He runs his hands all over my scalp. He starts controlling the speed of my face fucking and going in deeper. I know my pussy is dripping. I cup his balls and massage them. He then takes his cock out shiny with my spit and uses it to slap my face. I love a good cock slapping. He tells me I have a very innocent face for someone who is such a depraved slut. I beg him for more as I put his balls in my mouth and try to worship them. He puts his cock back in my mouth and I keep my hands behind my back as he takes a picture of me on knees with my legs spread to show my dripping pussy as I suck his big thick uncut cock. He shaves a line through the top of my head with clippers with his cock in my mouth. He makes me stick my tongue out while he cums all over my face and in my mouth.

As the cum dries on my face and scalp he commands me to stand up and strip. Then I bend over in front of him with my legs spread so he can examine my plugged ass and dripping pussy. He said he didn't know dykes could crave black cock. I beg for his cock in all my holes. He spanks me while my thighs get sticky from my pussy juice. He tells me to crawl to his full size mirror in the bedroom and wait on all fours. I love looking at myself so depraved. Drying cum on my face and head with a roughly shaved strip. Tits hanging. Pussy juice dripping. He puts two fingers in my pussy and makes me taste myself. I suck his fingers clean off my juices. I am begging for his cock. He brings my vibrating wand on my clit as he enters my pussy. He puts the wand away every time I am close to cumming. He wants to see me beg. He spanks my ass between strokes.
He cums. After he cums in me he makes me kneel in front of the mirror with my legs spread so I can see his cum leak out of my pussy. He told me to scoop it out and suck my fingers clean. Then he made me lap up the cum and pussy juice that had leaked onto the floor.

As I knelt with my legs spread in front of the mirror, he said be a good girl for daddy and shaved this ratty mess off while handing me the clippers. He filmed as I made long strokes. I had shaved about half till he took over. He asked me how I looked. I said I looked like a desperate slut. He used his foot to rub my pussy while shaving the rest of my head and brows. After I cleaned my juices from his foot with my mouth he decided it was time to fuck my ass. I had been plugged for 14 hours so I was tight. I got on all fours and enjoyed seeing myself as a bald fuckpig. He pulled out my plug and stuffed it in my mouth. My face to the floor ass in the air as he lubed up and fucked my ass till cum was leaking out of it.

I'm quite spent so he carries me to the bathroom and deposits me in the tub as he takes a piss all over me and rubs his cock on my bald head. He hoses me down and washes me clean. He then uses a regular razor to make sure my head is smooth. After wrapping me in a towel, he puts the TV on for me and puts one of his t-shirts on me. We eat some pizza and go to bed.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 05-03-2023 at 01:03 AM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote