View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #17
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

VIEWING MESSAGES / MOVING TO FOLDERS

How do you open a message when recieved
When you have received a private message,click on Private Messages on the top right of the screen. Here you can view all of your private messages.At first all messages shown are the ones in your inbox. If any message title is in bold, the message has NOT already been opened (new message) Click on the message title to open / view. If you would like to go to the sender’s profile page, click on their name, that’s underneath the message title.

How to delete or move to folder
If you would like to delete or move the message to a designated folder, click in the small square box. You will then find a tick in the box and the message will be highlighted. You can now if wish; select other message in the same way by ticking the relevant box. Click again if you wish to unselect a message.

After you have selected the relevant message, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the drop down arrow. Here you can now select Move to Folder, Delete etc. Click on your choice, the last thing you have to do is click the GO button to confirm your choice.

Name:  messages.jpg
Views: 2871
Size:  89.2 KB

IMPORTANT
Remember when its gone, its gone

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote