Thread: Fiction: A new life for Lucy and John
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #11
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321
Default Part 3 continued

John was now hairless, and a small pile of pubes lay scattered around the table. John’s scrotum and surrounding area were bright red. Sarah looked pleased, stage one of Sissyboy’s modification had been completed with little resistance – she had expected the pair to put up more of a fight.

“That looks much better.” Sarah said with pleasure. “You’ve done a good job their Slutpuppy, you’ll be rewarded with a bone later.” “Now then, the second change, well, addition that I would like to make to my Sissyboy is this.” Sarah held up a chastity device. “I can’t be having my sissyboy getting erections now can I? Now before I attach it to you, I’m going to allow you to have a bit of fun. Slutpuppy is going to make you cum. As a slave this is an almighty privilege and one which will not be granted often.”

Sarah turned her attention to Lucy, “You’ve got 3 minutes to make my Sissyboy cum, and remember, you’re only allowed to use your mouth.”

Lucy had never given oral sex before and had no idea how to do it. Having to remove John’s pubic hair with her teeth was degrading enough, but actually having to take his penis in her mouth was twice as bad.

“Your time starts now!”

Once again Lucy moved over to John, she took his flaccid penis in her mouth and began to move her tongue around the base of his shaft. John’s penis became immediately erect and filled Lucy’s mouth. Despite feeling embarrassed for Lucy, John was in complete ecstasy – he had never before received a blowjob and the feeling was amazing. Once again Sarah began to video the proceedings, by the end of the night she hoped to have a whole collection of blackmail material.

John knew it wouldn’t be long before he would release his load, he began to moan through the skirt. Lucy’s mouth was filled with what seemed like gallons of cum, warm sticky and salty. She spat it out in disgust all over John and the surrounding area.

John had stopped groaning and lay on the table in silence. Lucy had a fowl taste in her mouth and generally felt sick. Sarah paused the video recording and walked over to Lucy. “Look’s like you’ve made a bit of a mess there Slutpuppy, I’m expecting you to clean up and consume all of that lovely cum that my Sissyboy has ejaculated for you.”

Lucy groaned and proceeded the lick the cum from the table and Johns body. While Lucy continued to clean, Sarah attached the chastity device to John’s penis. It snapped shut and pulled his foreskin tight.

Lucy finished clearing up the apparent ‘mess’ and looked up at Sarah in disgust. Never before had she felt such hatred towards somebody. Sarah pulled on Lucy’s lead and dragged her away from the table. She tied Lucy’s lead to the fireplace and left the room.

Sarah returned with a small bag, she emptied the contents out onto the sofa. “Now then Slutpuppy, it has come to my attention that you don’t have a tail.” Sarah picked up a butplug with an attachable tail from the sofa. Lucy looked over in fear, the thought of having anything up her arse frightened her. “Get on all fours and position that nice doggy arse of yours up in the air.” Sarah ordered. Lucy didn’t move – Sarah proceeded to grab hold of Lucy’s breasts and twist them into eachother. Lucy let out a cry and jumped into position. “That’s better.” Sarah sniled, she then proceeded to ram the butplug straight up Lucy’s arse. Once again Lucy let out a loud scream, and began to cry. “Get used to it, you’re a fucking dog – and dogs have fucking tails”
___

The next update won't be until tomorrow, happy reading :P
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote