Thread: Fiction: A new life for Lucy and John
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 04:40 AM   #9
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321
Default Part 3

Hope you're enjoying it - here we go with part 3.
__

It was about 6-30pm when they arrived back at Sarah’s house. It was a huge country mansion in the middle of nowhere. The house and grounds were surrounded by big metal security fences. From the view which John had from the passenger seat – it was clear that once you were in, you wouldn’t be getting out.

Sarah parked the car and instructed Sissyboy to stay in his seat. She walked round to the back of the car and opened the bonnet. “Out you come girl.” Sarah motioned for Lucy to get out of the car. Lucy practically fell out, her body ached from being compact into such a tight space. “Sit.” Sarah commanded. Lucy remained where she was, kneeling naked on the gravel.

“Out you get Sissyboy” Sarah commanded. John slowly pulled himself off of the dildo and out of the car. His arse was incredibly sore and felt as if his anal passage had been torn in half. “Now before we can go inside, you’re going to have to clean your seat Sissyboy” Sarah pointed at the dildo. John rolled up his sleeve and began to rub it clean. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? Sissyboy’s clean things with their tongues – now get fucking licking”

John looked at the dildo in disgust, was he really going to have to put this thing near his mouth.
“Delay obeying one of my orders again Sissyboy and you’ll regret it, NOW!” John lowered his head towards the dildo, it smelt vile and tasted just as bad. John began to lick the shaft, it was the most disgusting thing he had ever done. After about 5 seconds of licking, John belched and brought vomit to his mouth. He managed to hold back the erge to be sick and finished the job off.

“Good, you better get used to sucking that cock, you’ll be doing it after every single journey. You should realise that being a Sissyboy, sucking cock is now very much a part of your life”

Sarah unlocked the door and ushered John inside. “Come on girl” Sarah attached a leash to Lucy’s collar and walked her into the house. Lucy’s knees and hands ached from the constant crawling.
Sarah lead them both into the lounge of the house, it was massive.

“Okay then slaves, let me explain to you a few things and start to make any changes that I feel necessary.” Sarah took a seat on one of the sofas. “You are both to stand infront of me in complete silence, Puppyslut remain on all fours.”

“Sissyboy, remove all of your clothes” John began to take off the clothes that he was wearing. Sarah coughed loudly to indicate that John had forgotten something. “Oh sorry, yes mistress” John stammered.
“Forget to reply to me properly in the future and things are going to be very unpleasant for you, seeing as I am in a good mood your punishment shall be minor.”
John took of the remainder of his clothes and stood stark naked infront of Sarah.

“That is going to be the first change that we are going to make” Sarah pointed to Johns crotch and surrounding area. “Sissyboys don’t have hair down below.” John gulped, the idea of losing what he considered to be part of his manly hood frightened him.
“Do I really need to lose my hair mistress?” John asked. Sarah’s face turned red in anger. “You little cunt, how dare you question me. You have yet again broken more fucking rules. Slaves speak when spoken to, and do not ever question their mistress! Because of your failure to comply with the most basic of rules, the removal of your hair shall not be pain-free.”

Sarah stood up and grabbed John by the ballsack, she pulled him over to a small table lying in the middle of the room. After instructing him to lie on the table she handcuffed his arms and legs to the table legs. John lay naked, bound and helpless in the middle of his new mistress’ lounge. The sincerity of the situation that he found himself in began to sink in – there truly was no way out.

Sarah walked back over to Lucy and picked up her lead. “Follow me girl,” Sarah pulled Lucy over to where John lay. “You’re going to assist in the removal of Sissyboy’s pubic hair.”

“How?” Lucy questioned. “Once again my little Slutpuppy, you have forgotten on of your most vital rules, dogs don’t fucking talk. But in answer to your question; you’ll be removing Sissyboy’s pubes with your teeth – now get to it.”

John looked at Sarah in fear, surely she was joking? Lucy didn’t move, was she really going to have to pull out John’s hair with her teeth?

“What are you fucking waiting for?” Sarah bent down and pinched Lucy’s left nipple. “I’ll give you three seconds to do as I ask, before I give you a beating of your life.” Lucy approached John on her hands and knees, she leaned her face in towards John’s crotch. She used her front two teeth to grab on to an individual pube. Once getting a good hold she pulled back and ripped it from John’s skin. John let out a high pitched moan. Lucy looked up at him apologetically, however she knew there was nothing she could do to help.

Sarah slapped John across the face. “I don’t remember instructing you to make a noise. She grabbed the skirt that lay on the floor and roughly shoved it in John’s mouth. “Another sound from you and you’ll be fucking sorry! Slutpuppy, I want this to be completed in the next 5 minutes, grabbing individual pubes will not surfice.”

Sarah sat back down, took out her Iphone and proceeded to video her two slaves. "Puppyslut, after every clump of hair you remove I want you to bark."
__

Little did John and Lucy know, this was nothing in comparison to what Sarah had planned.

Last edited by Bidz4321; 02-25-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote