View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 07:59 PM   #7
lollypopcookie

Chapter 5
Ashley walked into the closet grabbed my box of sex toys and brought them out of the closet. She threw them in front of me both of her friends eyes opened wide I was mortified. She then instructed me to place my hands above my head and put my chained nipple clamps on me. I gasped for air because they were on so tight. Then she grabbed the middle of the chain and pulled them to lead me away from the door. I went as far as I could but I was tied to the door so at that point I was gasping for air while in pain from my tits being pulled. She pulled until the clamps fell off and then laughed and put them right back on. When she was finished putting them on she kept doing it pulling me till I could go forward and ripping them off she did it at least ten times then she placed her hand inside my pussy and said for someone doing all this whining you sure are very wet. I just sat ther quit and in pain. Ashley brought out the toothpaste and ice hot she had bought from the store and gave her friend max the icehot and Tyler the toothpaste and said now I'm going to combine punishment four and five. I was relieved because I thought that it would be easy. Now remember you can't refuse me you have to do as I say no is not a word you are allowed with use. Now my friends are here and as a good hostess I'm going to share my toys because sharing is caring. Now max is going to rub ice hot on your pussy and you are going to sit there still understand. I said yes but I was terrified he came over and rubbed it all over my pussy it was really cold then he applied more to two fingers and shoved them in my pussy it felt so good and so wrong then it began to get really hot and that's when I started squirming and said this is hot it hurts she then picked up my ball gag put it in my mouth and said shut up. After she told me to get on all fours I obeyed then she said now Tyler is going to squeeze this toothpaste in your ass if you can fit the hole tube in your punishment is over if you can't then your punishment continues I grabbed the ground to brace myself waiting for Tyler to do it he stuck the end tube and squeezed at first it was fine then it began to burn he was only able to get about half the tube in before it started coming out. Ashley said well you failed guess your punishment continues she put a but plug in my ass and a vibratir on high in my pussy and ducked taped one of my vibrating eggs on my pussy I looked like a sex store has thrown up on my she then took a piece of tape from the front of my pusay to my ass and tried to tape it but because of the icy hot and my pussy juices it wouldn't stick so she googled how to keep a vibrator in without holding it and crotch ropes popped up. she watched the video and put one on me and said this is perfect you look like the true slut you are. Ashley said now that that's done she took my ball gag out and said you have three min to make both my friends cum. Not three minutes each three min all together if you fail the punishment continues. I felt like she was making unrealistic expectations to keep torturing me. She said all your holes are filled so guess you have to use your mouth. I didn't want to do it but I didn't want to get slapped or to be exaposed to my family so I began to unbutton there pants and suck their dicks while I was sucking Ashley was recording it I closed my eyes and just tried to imagine that I wasn't there the timer went off and I had failed to make them cum. Ashley said sucks but guess your punishment continues she told her friends to finish themselves off since this skank couldn't and to do it on me. Max finished on my face and Tyler finished on my tits I was covered in cum.......

Chapter six
Ashley said now you look like the whore you are, I was mortified. All I wanted was this day to be over and for this to not feel so good. Ashley then tied me to the door. Tyler and max began to play video games while Ashley did some research on the bdsm lifestyle. She then messaged nick and said do you have any ideas. Nick replied he was currently busy with other subs and gave Ashley a website on bdsm.. Ashley thanked him and went to the website it was full of public exhibitions which was one of Ashley's favorite things to make me do. As I was tied to the door I realized I had to go to the bathroom. I asked Ashley if I could go she replied no be a good girl and hold it. She then continues to do research as I struggled in the corner to hold my pee. Twenty minutes passed and I felt like I was going to explode I begged Ashley to let me go I said I would do anything. She said fine ill let you go you have two choices I can take you for a walk outside like this naked and covered in cum or you can go in this cup but you can't let it spill and it has to be in front of us. I had never used the restroom in front of someone and I didn't want to go outside like this I chose to go in the cup. I squatted over the cup and peed when the cup was full I stopped Ashley said this is your cup if you have to pee you must use this if it's full you must empty it but there is a catch. You can empty it one time for free. Every other time you want to empty it you must either make someone else cum or dump it on your head with your mouth open. You may dump it in the toilet because you made max and Tyler cum. She untied me I walked it to the toilet and dumped it out. Then flushed the toilet. When I walked back into the room Ashley said let's play a game while we wait for the guys to be ready again. I hesitate and said okay she then said put weighted nipple clamps on my nipples and held them up then dropped them the right one fell off. She bent down picked it up and put it back on but adjusted them to be tighter. Then she said do 100 jumping jacks and I will time you however long it takes you to do them that's how long I get to snap your pussy with a rubber band. But if you don't want to play we can always go for a walk Ashley said. I then replied no I'll play the game it took me three minutes to do the jumping jacks and Ashley just watched and snickered when I was finished Ashley set a three min timer and began snapping my pussy each smack left a red line it was excruciating. When the three minutes we were almost up she said spread your pussy open and said this is the end of punishment five she positioned it over my clit pulled back as as far as she could and let it go. A pain rushed over my entire body my eyes began to tear up and there where nail marks in my ass from where I clinched. She then said this was fun wasn't it. I didn't say a word I just sat there she then asked max and Tyler if they were ready to go again they both replied yes.....