View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 05:20 PM   #5
lollypopcookie

Chapter three
I then said how am I supposed to eat. Ashley replied I will feed you I decide when and what you will eat. When you come home you are to come in the room and take off all your clothes you are to be fully nude understand. I then said yes. Ashley then said you are no longer aloud to close the bathroom door you will have no privacy. Your life is now mine to do what I want also you are no longer aloud on the future without permission. Ashley finished by telling me to go to bed. As I was getting ready for bed I asked Ashley if I could get in my bed she replied no sleep on the floor. I was so humiliated naked and sleeping on the floor . That night sleep was horrible I was cold and the ground hurt I still couldn't believe this was happening to me. I got up and used the restroom just in such disbelief that this was my life. I looked down at my bruised tits and sore pussy and wanted to cry. As I began washing my hands I could feel if someone was behind me and all I felt was a sharp pain on my as Ashley had spanked me it hurt so bad she then asked me why I went to the restroom without permission in the wrong spot you are my pet and animal don't use the toilet they wait for their owners to take them out you need to wait for me to take you out. I replied yes now Ashley said ger on you knees . I lowered myself to my knees then Ashley began using the restroom and getting ready for the day while I sat naked on the cold hard ground on my knees like an animal. When Ashley was ready she then said now it's your turn I got up and began to turn the water on to take a shower I turned it to the middle so it wouldn't be warm then Ashley said remember how you couldn't keep the vibe in your pussy I said yes well that's five punishments and you first is all your showers must be on the coldest setting for the next week or you can't take a shower. She then turned the shower all the way to the coldest setting and said get in I took probably the fastest shower I have ever taken in my entire life my nipples were so cold and hard. When I got out of the shower I went to the closet to find something to wear and Ashley said what are you doing I replied looking for clothes. Ashley then said pets don't dress themselves she had laid out the shortest skirt in my closet along with a zip up hoodie and said put this on. I then asked her what about my underwear she then said do barbies have underwear so toys wear underwear I said no she then said who are you I said your fuck toy she said yes good girl so no underwear I put the outfit on then she said let's go we walk to her car and got in it she said lift your skirt to your navel and unzip the sweater. I replied if I do that I will be naked then Ashley replied this is punishment number 2 do it or I'll make you walk back to the apartment naked with a vibe in I did it she then gave me a dildo and said put this in your mouth we then drove to the dollar store with me like that a few people saw me but and some guys hollered at me. We feel finnally arived at the first store she said get dressed and put the dildo inside don't let it fall out I stuck it inside and squeezed we walked into the store she made me push the basket she put rope in the basket a dog collar a dog leash balloons rubber bands rice toothpaste iceyhot candles and a dog food dish. Looking at the content of this basket I had a fear rush over my body like what was this for she then said I want you to bend over I knew that if I bent over my whole ass would be out I hesitate if you don't do it I will post these photos I bent over I was so humiliated we then checked out and went to the car she then said get back to your driving outfit which is skirt pulled up and jacket unzipped but this time I want you to masterbate so I began to masturbate I came 4 times before we made it home I was so wet and so horny all this humiliation was getting me aroused we made it home she parked and said you have tell choices for punishment 3 you can walk upstairs with your skirt pulled up or your jacket unzipped. I said this is unfair someone will see me she said better they see you then you be all over the internet pick I picked jacket unzipped... I had never walked that fast before I made it to the room took off my clothes and kneeled on the ground waiting for the day Ashley had in store for me......