View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 08:23 AM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

This is actually not a thing i think a lot about in general, simply because i never gave the honorifics a too important status, but here we go

Dom questions:

If you have a new sub/someone who wants to call you an honorific in a bdsm setting what do you like them to use?
My answer to that is often that they can use what they want as long as i don't say otherwise. With maybe the exception of "Meister"/"Master" as i feel they require at least some knowing each other. But even there i have been flexible

Do you have any honorifics that people have called you which you dislike? Which ones and why?
Hmm only one that comes to mind would be "Papa", feels strange, even though "Daddy" is fine somehow

If you own/have a long term sub what do you get called by them? What are they called by you
The most common ones

Simply my real name
"Herr"
"Mein Herr"
"Meister"
"Sir"
"Master"
"Daddy"

her Name
"kleine"
"mein Slave"
"mein Spielzeug"
"little one"
"(my) toy/sextoy"
"(my) pet"
"(my) property"
"(my) slave"
"good girl"
and a lot personal ones

Do you have a go to general term for playing with male/female/sissies/diverse/nb subs? (obviously depending on the sub) which ones do you like to use?
Not really to be honest, i think i tend to use toy a lot but it is really more a matter of how our conversation flows and what i feel would have the most impact on feeling submissive for that person

Are there any names you had for subs which entertains you?
Hmm the one that comes to mind feels to personal the mention

How about any honorifics which amused you?
Teddy, Teddy Bear/Teddybär, sadistic Teddy Bear. No one ever used them as general thing but a few used variations of it in some instances
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Merlin for this post: