View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 05:34 AM   #32
Aldbakken

First let's find out how many photos you'll be taking:
3 - 4 photos

Obviously you'll be naked, but do you have to do something special to your body for the photos?:
4 - No additional prep

Will you have to show your face? (Only applies if the poses rolled for you calls for face to be shown. Only several do.):
1- No

What poses will you be in for the photos? [Two Dice] (Roll for each photo you are required to take):
6 - close-up penis shot.
9 - Stroking penis.
11 - On all fours, side of body shot (face looking at camera if required, otherwise not necessary [you can look away])
5 - Full rear nude

What other information will be posted with your photos? (Must provide appropriate info via PM to the person rolling for you):
3 - First name, Last name, and email address

How many websites will the photos be posted at?:
2 - 3

Where are the photos going to be posted by the person below you? (Roll according to the number of the last roll):
3 - Tumblr of rollers choice
6 - KinkTalk album or xHamster album (rollers choice)
2 - xHamster album

How long will the photos stay on the website?:
3 - 1 month

I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online.

likes: pain, cbt, bondage, edging, cum control, humiliation, exercises, financial domination, (blackmail)
dislikes: anal
limits: crossdressing, diaper

Toys: nipple clamps, handcuffs, ropes, ballgag, collar, ball crusher, flogger, whip, chastity cage
Aldbakken is offline   Reply With Quote