View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 06:44 AM   #22
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Excellent and thoughtful replies.

One of your early questions was in regards to the wildest dare you've done. Since that was about nine months ago how about an update.

What's the wildest dare you've done since July 2019?

Ever had sex with more than one person at a time? Or multiple people in the same day?

Have you ever flashed your tits?

Thank you for your kind words.

What's the wildest dare you've done since July 2019?
I did the Throat Heaven 3 - Ultimate throat dare multiple times in a few days, so much I actually got myself sick with a sore, irritated throat. Ooops. Horny whore problems

And this dare had my nipples, ass and insides sore the next day:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post
You need to train your ass slut

So everyday in the night, before you sleep, you must wear your tallest heels, and nothing else, and while standing
  1. Prepare your ass by inserting and pulling out your anal beads 5 times. Each time lick the beads clean with your tongue
  2. Cover your suction dildo with icy hot and fuck your asshole for 5 minutes hard and fast. You must be wear your clover clamps and every minute your must pull on them hard.
  3. Wear your plug and spank your ass for 5 mins
Ever had sex with more than one person at a time? Or multiple people in the same day?
No, I haven't tried that.

Have you ever flashed your tits?
No, but I have walked outside with a tight rope bra and a slightly see-through shirt. I am shy, but horny.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote