View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 12:07 AM   #23
MisterBananaShake

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
thank you.
I am trying to figure out how to incorporate everyones rules and tasks as some seem to go against others such as this one, not allowing clothing, when I have a rule allowing clothes everywhere except my room. but I will post later on how I plan on catering to all of them.

i do have to say, I will not be able to do the stripping outside of my home as there are children who play outside next door during my normal returning home time.
For conflicting rules, go with what seems the least usual. E.g. that one rule "allows" you to wear clothes (and doesn't even force you, it seems) while the other forces you to go naked, hence you should be naked.
Well, my rule doesn't "force" you to be naked, but you would have to wear the plug instead. Doing that the whole time you're home might get a bit uncomfortable though.

Lik I said, you don't have to strip if there are people outside. The plug rule is partially to give you a way of entering/leaving your house when you can't be nude right outside it.

This is quite an old account, one I don't really come on often. If you want to contact me, either to talk, or more, my Hangouts/email is [email protected]
MisterBananaShake is offline   Reply With Quote