View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 08:42 AM   #3
twinkboy01

Starter questions
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Gay
What underwear type do you like to wear?: Briefs, boxer briefs, jockstraps, thongs, panties

What underwear colour do you usually wear?: White

What underwear brand is your favourite?: Calvin Klein

Do you ever go commando, if yes under what sort of clothing?: Yeah under sweat pants or under jeans e.t.c for tasks.

Have you ever or do you ever "borrow" someone else's underwear?: I often borrow my sister's and my mum's
If yes, describe the last time you wore someone else's underwear. Who's, why and how it made you feel: It was my sisters thong and I wore it with a bra, heels and fishnets and I felt pathetic and humiliated but it was hot.

As far as you know has someone else ever worn your underwear and how did you feel about it?: I don't think so.

Are your pubes natural and bushy, natural but not much hair, trimmed, styled, e.g. a Brazilian, or shaved/waxed?: It depends, if I'm in a sexual mood at the time I'll normally be shaved constantly but my sex drive fluctuates so when I'm not feeling sexual for extended periods of time I won't bother to shave.

For guys how long is your dick and is it cut or uncut?: 5 and a half inches, uncut.

How often do you masturbate? Once or twice a day.

Have you ever orgasmed in your underwear and carried on wearing them? Yeah, often.

And finally some age when you first did questions
Age when you first masturbated: 14
Age you lost your virginity and to which sex?: I'm still a virgin.
Age when you first went down on some: I never have.
Age when you first masturbated someone and which sex?: I never have.
Age when you first tasted cum or pussy juices, state which it was and if it was yours or whose it was: I first ate my own cum when I was 15.

twinkboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote