View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 09:18 AM   #1
7evan

Default The arrangement, you agree to be my slave for a month

You arrive at a large house in an unfamiliar neighborhood, 7:00 pm. Exactly on time. You check the address on the paper one last time to make sure you have the right house. The doors unlocked following the instructions you step inside. In the small entry way you stop there is a small bench you sit down to remove your shoes and socks then standing again you lift your shirt over your head, reviling a light pink lace bra. folding your shirt neatly, you set it on the bench. The cool air presses against your skin and over your chest, you feel your nipples grow hard. Next pants you unfasten them and slide them down down your thighs your matching panties now visible. You slide the denim down your legs and step out of them. You fold and place them on the bench next to your shirt.
You've never done anything like this before, nervously you step forward through the entry way and into a large hallway it's dimly lit doors line both sides of the hallway ending in a large set of double doors. "third door on the left" you remind yourself. You turn and walk in. The room is warm there is a fire in the fireplace at the opposite end of the room, the stone floor is warm against your bare feet.
A high back chair faces away from you twords the fire. You walk around it and stand facing the fire, there is a voice from the chair behind you.
"I see you can follow instructions" You hear me get out of the chair and step forward "very nice" I whisper in your ear I reach around to grasp your breasts through the light fabric of your bra. "I'm going to give you one last chance to back out of our arrangement" my hand roams down over your body sliding Into your panties and over your smoothly shaved crouch, "after this moment you belong to me, for the next 30 days do you understand"
"Yes" you reply in a whisper
"Yes what?"
"Yes master" you say this time with more confidence
"Good, now this is your last chance, do you agree? You will surrender your self to my will? Anything I want?"
"Y-yyeesss-- sir" your voice quivers "yes master I'm yours"

"Good" I take you by the hand and lead you to the side of the chair facing it "bend over" I press your hips against the arm of the chair. You bend over the arm of the chair, toes extended can just touch the floor. I step behind you sliding your feet apart with my foot. "That's better" in the flickering shadow from the fireplace you see me raise my hand.
Kik 7evan
Likes; light pain, nipple play/tourture, spanking
Dislikes; anal, strong pain, pics, xdress
Limits; face pics, messy, public, permanent, illegal

Last edited by 7evan; 01-16-2015 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Spelling
7evan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 7evan for this post: