View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 12:14 PM   #38
redcamel
getDare Addict

I've seen that Puddles proudly showed the pic of a medal, has she already been pierced?

I also have an idea for a scientific experiment: I'm pleasurably reading through her denial story, and I've read the description about how you treated her cunt with numbing cream. I was particularly impressed by how she continued leaking even without feeling any sensation.

Now, I'm against experimenting on pets, but since it wouldn't hurt her, it would be interesting to numb her and heavily masturbate her insensitive cunt, to see if, besides leaking, she could even have an orgasm, without feeling it.

It's sad that I got the idea just now, when she already had her last orgasm, and maybe such an experiment could be considered breaking her denial. My idea is that she wouldn't orgasm, but even if it would happen, she couldn't feel anything, so, by her point of view it wouldn't be "an orgasm" (and I'm sure you wouldn't miss the subtle humiliation to break her condition of perpetual denial only for other people amusement, while she can't feel anything, and what new space of playing it could open for the future).

Do you think there could be room for such an experiment?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote