View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 09:39 AM   #9
xCasey237

Hi It’s been a while. Sorry for not updating. I got lazy again. Punish me.

I started the chores again today because they remain the same. I used some of your comments/DMs to start off.

Here’s what I got done so far and the general rules.
Rules:
- No cumming till all tasks are done.
- Get permission to pee.
- Report back after all completed tasks.
- Wear a slutty skirt and my tits out while doing the tasks.
- Wear a collar at all times.

Kitchen:
I finished cleaning the kitchen. I had my lush in my pussy with a 60s on / 60s off pattern. My ankles were loosely tied together so I had to shuffle everywhere I went. There was a lot of stuff to put away which meant a lot of shuffling. The lush made me edge a couple of times during cleaning so I was dripping at the end.

Office:
For cleaning my office space I put my biggest dildo in my pussy. I locked it in place with my chastity belt so it was stuffed balls-deep inside of me at all times.

I’m going to clean my bathroom next. I will get inside my bathtub and clean it with cold water only. For the bathroom floor I wont use the mop but a rag instead on my hands and knees. Any additions?

My Toys (image)
I also have some household items, a tack bra and a lush 3

orgasm denial, edging, nipple play, shower dares, name-calling, choking, slightly painful, dice/random dares, humiliation

Dislikes:
Pussy torture, corner time, pee control, breathplay, writing lines, hidden public, spanking

Limits:
Pictures, anal, messy, other people (IRL), public, eating/drinking/tasting, noisy, illegal, permanent
xCasey237 is offline   Reply With Quote