View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

I walked up to her, and kissed her. I kissed her passionatly while removing my clothes. I threw them onto the floor in a hurry. I soo wanted to get into her. She was perfect. I was topless. I stopped kissing her and removed my jeans and boxers. She looked down at me and giggled.

WHAT?!

I wasnt small, i was average. No idea what she was laughing at... it made me feel uncomfortable.

"Hey bitch keep laughing after my next command. I want you to go to the shop for me, dressed as you were before but with your tail and ears, and with no underwear. Go to the shop and buy some condoms, diapers, and vodka.

She started to put her clothes back on. Ha, the looks she would get with a anal tail and a mini mini skirt.
She went out, and left me alone in her house.

I took a look around, went downstairs to her bathroom. That gave me an idea... make her piss herself in tight jeans.. oh god that would be sexy. I moved on to her kitchen. Had a look at what food she had, and in the freezer. Ice.. Yea that could come in handy... could put some of that in her ass... Ha... I went back up to her room. Her bed as ideal to handcuff her to... This was going to be good.

She returned with the ingredients.
I pulled her by the tail to her room, and used the handcuffs in her " toy box " to chain her to her bed. I went downstairs to her kitchen and got a bottle, and cola. I made a 70% vodka, 30% cola mix... I moved to leave but i had an idea. I was sill naked. I placed the bottle over my dick and rubbed myself. If i hadnt, i think i would have got blue balls from all the excitment.
I brought the mix of 69% vodka, 29% cola, and 2% cum to her bedroom.

"Open your mouth and drink this"
She obeyed

After the cock[pun]tail had finished, she was extremely drunk.
This was my chance... There was going to be no hesitation from her. She was mine. My neko.
I placed my body over hers and looked down into her drowsy eyes. I grabbed hold of her gently. She was so hot, but barely conscious. I turned my body around to face her pussy. I gently pressed my tongue against her. She gave a little moan as i started to like her. I went faster and faster and her moans became louder. But just as she was about to start screaming i stopped. I turned round to face her once again, and pushed against her. I went fast. She started to scream. I came so fast. She was perfect.
I got up from the bed and looked down at her, fast asleep. I uncuffed her, and lay her on the floor naked. I lay on her bed, and closed my eyes.
That was amazing.

I woke up the next day, staring up at the pink sky. My arms felt stretched, so I attempted to move them. I... I was chained... I was chained to her bed.
I looked down at myself. I was wearing a maids dress. I felt a nappy itching against my skin.
She was not in the room.

That will have to do you guys for tonight
More to cum tomorrow

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote