View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:31 PM   #5716
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Have not had time to fulfill my promise yet (privacy; wife baby sitting....) but wanted to keep this current. I had a little time today but prefer to do them all in one go versus breaking them up.

Thanks to Cass' DOUBLE, I now owe 378 busts and 4 minutes DOORKNOB with pins on nipples and ear lobes and vibe inserted for the DOOR KNOB task. Tomorrow does not look good either but likely Friday so maybe i can open a new Promise for the weekend....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
A burst of posts, thanks to Cass! 45 posts plus 18 doubles for a total of 189 surprisingly, no uses of keyword INSERT. But I will get a little practice with my vibe during the door KNOB task for the stretch goals - 4 pages of posts for a total of 2 minutes (not much but a start anally....).

Since the numbers, although higher than i expected for a Monday post / promise (most assuredly thanks to Cass!), are easily doable, I will ask for a HALF / DOUBLE ruling and modify this post once response received.

UPDATE: Courtesy of Cass, tasks DOUBLED! Hope to start on these tomorrow!

Thanks only again for all the DOUBLERs and posters!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe

PROMISE: For next 14 hours, I will bust my balls 3 times for each post at rate of 1 bust per second while wearing 2 clothes pins on each nipple and 1 one each ear lobe.

As opposed to doubling posts addressed to me, you can use the keyword INSERT, and I will deep throat my bullet vibrator 3 times and then perform 3 full slow anal insertions. (Note, the bullet vibe is rather small, but I have virtually no deep throating experience, and have not played anally in over a year! In addition, vibe will be clean before any deep throats as I don’t do A2M; thanks for your understanding!)

Stretch goal: I will do 30 seconds of my DOOR KNOB dare, with pins as described above and vibe inserted anally for every page of posts, this page included.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: