View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 12:58 AM   #44
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is a fairly quick report on a relatively unsuccessful task. I was asked to wait ina cubicle in the mens toilets and go out when a guy was having a piss at a urinal and offer them a bj. Sounded pretty straightforward and I was excited to do it, but in reality it wasn’t easy.

I was wearing a tiny white summer dress and heels and no underwear. I waited in the cubicle in a pub and edged to get myself horny. It was actually quite nerve racking as I realized that approaching a guy in the bar is very different from doing it in the actual toilets. But after going out and asking a couple of guys I just got a straight no and a look that suggested I was weird

I had more luck with the third guy who was quite young, probably only just 18 tbh and I took him into the cubicle and sat on the toilet and sucked him off. It didn’t last long but was quiet good and I doubt he’d been deep throated before. He said he was going to send his mate down so I waited and then another young guy came in and I did the same, also swallowing his cum. Jus when I thought I was going to do a third it ended up being the manager who threw me out the pub and banned me!! It was a bit humiliating being led out by my arm but at least I’d managed to suck 2 guys. I was probably in there for slightly under an hour in total. I decided not to go to a different pub and called it a night

I suppose it shows how much of a slut I’m becoming that I consider giving a bj to 2 random strangers in a pub an unsatisfactory result, but it was kinda disappointing and I wasn’t really into it as a task. But thanks for setting it for me

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: