View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 02:40 PM   #5
Monos24

Default not doing enought?

THURSDAY:

Hello reader, Today was another interesting and somehow hard day...
In the morning when I woke up, I was excited and hard, thinking about edging and possible session yet to come. Imediatley I got naked as I supposed to and login to skype.
And there was a message waiting for me from Sir. Sir ordered me that today
I will need to edge for 15mins while watching myself in mirror. after that there were other instructions. More of that lather.

I first went in front of the mirror in position 1 and started edging while looking myself. Hard and enjoyable 15mins were over. I went to computer and read other stuff Sir messaged me..

He sad that I need to butt plug my hole and get into the yesterdays' bondage style, with clothespins on my nipples..When I will done that, I was ordered to stay like that and go do things around house until Sir would come. When he comes / if he comes at all, I need to emediatley
respond on the call or else I would be seriously punished..

Uff I knew that I need to do this. And long story short - I tied myself in bondage style like yesterday, put clothespins on nipples and fill my hole whit some kind of home made butt plug. It was very intense to walk around the apartment like this. Very humiliating becuse my curtains were up..

Then soon Sir called. He put me in position 4 and we started talking about new tasks that could we do some day...I guess they could be interesting... After some chatting and trying different positions, Sir asked me if I have done morning edging. I sad- yes I have done it the full 15mins.
And then he asked if I also repeated the sentence (Thank you Sir for letting me touch youre cock)?

Ufff I forgot about that..What will sir think?..
I told Sir that I am sorry but I really forgot about it...punishment needed to be done of course..The punishment was fair because we played some kind of a game and it was up to me how much balls slappingg would I need to do.
I could also win the game and get to cum - but that didnt happen...

I played myself 96 slaps. Not little but it could be much more... So I was told to stand up put one leg on the chair and started slapping my balls whit a kitchen paddle. Also Sir sad I would need to count the slaps.
And so I started, 1,2,3,4,5,6,.......96 ohhhh thank god it was over. I was happy I managed my punishment and hoped Sir proud. Did I? Then Sir sad that I didnt count right! what???
He sad that I should count slaps like we learned yesterday:
- 1 Sir thank you Sir, 2 Sir thank you Sir, 3 sir.... Ohhhh
every slap so far was useless

So I was ordered to start again and this time also a bit harder slaps... It was long painful but I managed it. I was proud and honored I learned my lesson, I will never forget repeating sentence when morning edge...Thank you Sir for learning me again. After that the session was actually over - yes again no cum for me
I think my balls were big as ballons
- red color from slapping...But what can I do, obeying Sir and maybe someday I would be allowed to cum. Then I was also ordered NOT to wear any underwear today at work and after that he left..

So there I was naked, left alone and doing stuff around the house and secretly hopping Sir would call and check on me...
And it happened, after few hours Sir messaged me. We started chatting and after a while Sir was disappointed on me..I guess I wasnt
giving him the right answers - and I am so sorry for that Sir..
He sead that I am only a pussy sub-boy. Maybe Sir is right, I am just a baby wanting to grow...And am I really thinking only about myself? I hope Sir doesnt get that felling from me...
I shaved myself, spent every free time doing session or waiting for Sir, I was naked for 8 hours today and being at work without my underwear. I know it is a lot about me - after all I get to learn stuff, but I really do hope Sir sees that I am doing a lot of this also for him.

Please give me a chance to learn from you Sir, you are slowly opening my eyes Sir and I promise that from now on I will try to please you more!

Regards!
Monos

DISLIKES: multiple forced orgasms, denial, feminization, own cum eating, cumming on my own face, hard pain, light toilet play, slave positions, anal

LIMITS: Nothing completley public, family based or ilegal, no animal, nothing permanent, no blackmail
Monos24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Monos24 for this post: