View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #18
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

I started writing my own stuff to pass some of my free time about two years ago. It semmed that I got really good at English, which is my second language. I even think that I can write and speak better English than I do Greek, which is my first language. Anyway, about three years ago, several of my essays in EWnglish started getting high rankings in several competitions the school sent them to and since then I've been writing several stories that popped in my head. The creative person that I am, I sometimes make these stories into movies, me and some friends gather and shoot the story and make a movie. May post some links to videos inj the near future. As fars as how If an idea pops into my head I make a mental note of it and when I have access to a computer with a story in progress in it, I start writing. As far as the story I post on this site, I write about once a week and get a full chapter done. I type it in MS word to make sure I don't have any spelling mistakes and save it. Proof read it a couple of times and then post it here.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote