Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 10:31 AM   #29
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I'm surprised...

This is the first time I see any of GD's threads rated 3-stars. Usually, people rate a thread only if they want to show their appreciation. This time, apparently, someone decided to intentionally lower the rating (I know for sure, having myself given 5 stars).

I guess this is because Pet Ra doesn't hold back in her writing, as well as she doesn't refrain in her real life** from experiences that most of us (me included) would deem way too extreme. Someone maybe got offended, or thought of this story as the account of an abusive relationship. But Pet Ra herself stated very clearly, and not just one time:
- that she has chosen this way of life
- that she feels happy this way
- that she and her owners discussed every single aspect of their unusual life, making adjustments, changing route, and stopping altogether when needed, and that they did it multiple times on their way
- that often, Master himself was the one stopping the game, asking if everything was ok, that what was happening was really what Pet Ra desired, and making her aware of issues that she herself didn't see.

This is more than most of the people experiment, or can ask for, in their "normal" life.

So, really, I don't get it. It seems like a public display of non-requested concern, and it reeks of a judgmental attitude

I just hope that it doesn't hold back our Pet to tell her story, if she wants. I know I would be glad if she decided to go on

---------

** Granted that all of this is real, and not a fantasy. But this is beyond the point, and frankly, I don't give a damn, if it's so well written... And if it really was a fantasy, the whole point of worrying for the presumed "unhealthiness" of this life arrangement, or feeling "sad" about it, is totally out-of-focus

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 01-22-2024 at 10:40 AM.
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post: