View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 06:10 PM   #4262
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Good morning, dears. It has come to my attention that I may have been a little harsh the last few days. So before we begin, I ask you to honestly rate your level of pain (doing alright, pretty sore, unbelievably painful.

Now, assess your situation. Do you need a harder session? Do you deserve a harder session? If so, adjust your answer accordingly (making your answer less sore than before).

I'm not very sore, I just joined the thread, or my name is Masomister:not gonna lie, getting called out made me squee >//<

We can fix that! Gather five implements and a rubber band and give yourself 99 hits of increasing strength which each. The last ten hits should be VERY hard. Finish with one snap of a rubber band on your sore balls. Give us a thorough assessment of your five implements in your report.

Lets start hard and get softer
Pointy side of tenderizer
Flat side of tenderizer
Billard in sock
Rubber mallet
Wooden spoon

I did not tie up my nuts or put them on a counter for any of these. I held them firmly in one hand and hit them with the other 198 times and twice with a rubber band >//< bunny doubles get high fast XD

Pointy side of the tenderizer is the most painful implementi have. The metal points aren't "sharp" but with enough hits hard enough and the flat side causes bruises and even bring droplets of blood to the surface. I was yelping before hitting the half way point and howling by the end.

The flat side is only slightly less painful but that's cause i feel i can swing it harder with ot the worry of breaking anything as easily. Its usually what i use when i want to do short hard sessions. Holly hell was i crying before i finished. Granted in their current state that's not hard to achieve >//<

Billard in a sock is a pain to aim but an even bigger one when it connects. I hate using stuff in socks cause of how inconstant the hits are. Like maybe ill hut the left maybe ill hit the right. That just makes me more grumpy then pain. Like it overrides it slightly.

Rubber mallet is in my opinion the best object. Nice and thuddy but its going to take some serious effort to make anything bleed with it. It still thuddy and super painful though.

Wooden spoon is one of my least favorite items dueto it beimg stingy and not thuddy. It still hurts and aches but differently then the others. Feels more like im just abusing the skin and knot the orbs under it. Granted it still sends shrills of pain through my spine when i am in this condition.

Good morning, boys. I LOVE reading reports. It is my favorite part of this thread, and therefore, I appreciate when you boys take the time to tell us all about your aching balls.

Today, you are going to be rewarded for the thoroughness of your most recent report. You are going to give yourself 500-wordcount hits with a fruit in a sock. If you do not have a fruit, you can instead use a full water bottle in a sock, or a rock in a sock.

Maso: 0 (if this is disappointing, you can add two extra sets to my task in your thread)
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363820

above is the mentioned thread sp most of this report will be over there aside from the (500-0) 1000 hits i have to do with the billard as a bunny >//< i took breaks to cry it out in the middle XD

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote