View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 01:04 PM   #10
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
5 min with your rabbit vibrator on a mode of your choice. Then take your thick dildo, put it on a chair , bring your pussy above it and sit down on it as fast as possible, no additional lube allowed.
I prepared the vibrator and the dildo, placing the dildo in front of my face so I could watch it and study it all the time before sitting on it.
I placed myself on all fours in front of the chair, and slid the vibrator in without lubing it, but I was a bit wet from preparing the stuff already, so it went in with ease. I chose a random setting rolling a dice, and ended up being the one with increased intensity and a big spike in the end. I had no problems for the first two minutes, then every time the spike arrived I found myself arching, and unthinkingly I began kissing and worshiping the big dildo in front of me. At the end of the 5 minutes I slid off the vibrator, cleaned the dildo so it would not be lubed by my saliva, and just slammed down sitting on it. it burned a lot, I felt my pussy spread so violently, but I was so wet it didn’t have problems getting all inside.

Thank you so much for your task, Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Insert as many pencils in your pussy as you can, wait ten minutes then try to add a few more. Once you are properly full insert your smallest buttplug.

Now over the next hour work your way up to your largest buttplug. If you manage it you can cum, once you have you can take out the pencils and plug.

If you don't manage to insert the largest plug in time, spank yourself fifty times. Remove the pencils and plug, and no orgasm.

After that I prepared for my second task.
I cleaned the pencils (I have 25 of them) and the plugs.
I began inserting the pencils while bent over the bed, but found out that because they are so stiff it was kinda difficult. So I lied on my side, lifting my leg up, and maybe because of how the big dildo opened me up before, I could fit in 12 pencils.
I went to do the dishes, my first chore of the day, but immediately realized that the stiffness of the pencils made very difficult walking and moving, and it was impossible not to think all the time of how much they were filling me, my pussy burning from the stretch.
Still I set up my 10 minutes timer and began doing the dishes, then at 10 minutes stopped and tried insert more pencils. I managed to add 3 more, and felt so unbelievably full and stretched, the burn on my pussy not painful but so very present.
then I bent on all fours, lubed the smallest plug, ans inserted it. it was kinda diffucult at first, my hole was well stetched but I pushed it out twice because of the pencils, but in the end it stayed in.
I carried on with my chores (I finished the dishes and did laundry and answered work emails) for the next hour, and every 20 mininutes I’d try to switch to the bigger plug. My ass however kept pushing it out, because the pencils were filling me so much and my hips aren’t very wide, and ended up wearing the smallest one for the whole hour. My pussy never quite got used to the pencils and I could feel the stretch the whole time, and every time I bent over the plug would move making me squirm a bit.
I was afraid that if it wasn’t for the panties keeping then in place the pencils would slip out towards the end and when I took them off at the end of the hour they were wet and slimy in juice, a bit was dripping down my thighs too.
I picked my most painful implement, the spatula, and bent over a table I spanked myself 50 times as punishment. Now there is a purplish bruise on my sit spot, hopefully it will last a couple of days to remind me of my failure.

Thank you so much for your tasks Sir.

I will now perform my punishment for yesterday's mistake, I'll report back when I'm done.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post: