View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 07:50 AM   #16
Legs4Days

Well. One time I was a glory hole girl.

I had been interested in it so after some convincing my girlfriend decided to help me set it up. So we contacted a place that had reported to have a glory hole in the back and they agreed to let us use it. So then my girlfriend made a post on fetlife asking for any guy who wanted a blow job to come to the place on the date with a copy of. A std test showing they were clean no longer then a week old.
We got to place right around the time we had posted and went to the back room. I kissed my girlfriend then got in the booth and got naked. As I get onto my knees I got more turned on and around a minute later the first cock came through. I kissed it and slowly licked it up and down before I started actually sucking it. After a few minutes of bobbing my head up and down his cock I felt him start to throb in my mouth before exploding onto my tongue as I sucked it all and swallowed. So then as the limp dick went out of the hole a hard one filled it's place. Then that went on for a hour or so. The first few cocks I played with more. Teasing them with soft kisses and ling kicks but the later ones was all just me trying to get it done. By the end I had given 17 bjs and had a decent amount of cum on me. So I got dressed and as we were walking out the manager have us a $50 gift card to the place (was a adult toy shop) because so many guys came in and bought stuff while waiting .
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote