View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 08:27 AM   #7
sophieriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
body, masturbation and orgasm habits, bladder control, etc.

-->What body part do you hate most?
-->how often do you orgasm?
-->how many of those orgasms are self stimulated?
-->where do you normally masturbate?
-->how often do you masturbate outside your house?
-->How are orgasms, masturbation and bladder controll related to eachother
-->HOw good is your bladder control?
-->When was the last time you wet the bed?
Thank you so much for exciting questions!

1. I’d want to have bigger breasts.
2. Daily or once every two days. I would love to have more restrictions on that, as I think I am too comfortable with gifting myself pleasure whenever I want.
3. I’m guessing you mean how many I reach without watching or reading something external? None. I always need some extra stimulus to finish, but I can get aroused almost to the point of coming without stimulation.
4. On the bed or by my desk.
5. Tried masturbating in the toilet at university but got scared that professors would worry I’m missing from class.
6. Orgasms, masturbation and bladder relief are all rewards, and bladder control allows someone to take control over a part of my body, responsible for the most necessary part of my body. All of these (orgasming, masturbating, peeing) are my rights, my body needs, which can be taken away by the top. It is exciting to be stripped off a privilege to use your own body as intended.
7. Pretty good I would say - I have no problems with pee schedules when they’re “easy” (e.g. 5 times a day, 2L water). It’s harder to hold before bed since I’m used to peeing before sleeping, and also to hold after waking up - because, again, it’s a habit to pee in the morning. I love masturbating with a full bladder.
8. By accident - maybe… 5-6 years ago. Have never pushed myself to do it intentionally.

send me a kik/pm to control my edges, orgasm, underwear or bathroom usage. penetrations and photos are a limit.

toys: vibrator, clit vibe, nipple clamps.
sophieriver is offline   Reply With Quote