View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 01:10 PM   #7
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Upon hearing this, my mind went into overdrive. What had she said? Several years, levels, punishment, disorders… what the hell!? I'd had just one stupid orgasm! And I didn't bother anyone with my horny kinky thoughts did I? I opened my mouth to protest, but before I could, Matron shoved in a big ball which tasted horrible and rubbery. She quickly buckled the two straps that were attached to the ball behind my neck. It was quite big and I could only make muffled noises as I tried in vain to spit it out. To the ball, she attached a rubber hose. It was flexible and narrow and she hooked it up to a big bag that hung from a stand next to the gurney. She opened a clip, and suddenly a thick gooey mass slid into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow. The taste was bland, but the texture was horribly slimey. The flow didn't let up and I had to concentrate on gulping every drop down in order not to choke. “This is your dinner. Enjoy,” Matron said as she walked out of the room.

After what seemed an eternity, a white clad woman entered the room. She was very pretty. And she was tall! She was dressed in a nurses uniform. A white starched dress, that only came down to her thighs. A white apron and a white cap on her head. On her feet were white high heels that made her legs look like they were miles long. She had fiery red hair and steel grey eyes. She fixed my gaze with those eyes… I just stared, I couldn't look away. I realised I was staring at this beautiful woman while gulping down the gross fluid through a gag, straightjacketed on a gurney, and wait…were my pants off? Shit! Suddenly I felt very stupid ad small.

The woman stroked my hair. She smiled at me. Was this a kind smile? I didn't think so. She clamped the clip on the bag shut and thankfully, the gooey flow stopped. She removed the tube, but not the gag itself. Then she rang a bell. Another nurse came in. This was a man. A broad shouldered, dark haired man. He was handsome, and he had a softer expression. He was also clad entirely in white. White starched pants, boots and jacket. “Help me undo do those straps John, and be sure to keep her calm,” the woman ordered. “We have to get this one searched, cleaned out and into bed for the night.” They undid the straps holding my legs down. Then, held between them, they stood me upright. The straight jacket was still on, but the strap between my legs was gone. I staggered a little, feeling a sharp painful sting in my nether regions. “That will be the implant,” the woman said. “The pain will wear off quickly… as long as you keep in line that is…”

Together, they marched me over to a gynaecological chair. They made me sit on the edge, lay back and put my feet up in the stirrups. My legs were spread very wide and my ass was lifted up off the seat. They cuffed my ankles, so I had no chance to close my legs. Then they put a strap over my chest, forcing me to lay back. I was very aware of my naked pussy and ass now.

Matron came in again. She put on a pair of latex gloves, making sure to snap the fingers menacingly and stood between my spread legs. “Look at the state of this,” she said. “With all this hair it's going to be difficult to perform a cavity search. Who knows what she might be hiding in there?” I blushed bright red as both nurses laughed. I had wanted to shave my pussy, but I'd been in the chastity belt for the last half year, making any kind of grooming impossible.
Matron barked “Leah, get the depilatory cream!” The tall beautiful woman went to the cupboard and came back with a big flask and a towel. Matron took the flask, squirted a generous amount of cream on her hands and rubbed it onto and between my labia, above my pussy and even between my buttocks. After a few seconds, the burn started. It was bad and I squirmed. This earned me a hard slap on my thigh, and I went still again. “Just 10 more minutes dear. The good news is, this is permanent, so we'll never have to repeat this procedure again,” said Matron cheerfully. While I was still processing this new bit of information, the nurse, Leah, wiped away the cream with a towel, taking all the hairs away with it. My pussy was now as smooth as a peach. It actually looked very appealing to me, but the bad news was that I would probably never be allowed to touch it while I was in here.

Matron caught me looking and smirked. “I almost forgot to tell you about the medical procedure we performed on you. We implanted a little device right under your clitoris. Whenever you try to touch your pussy, it will deliver a nasty shock. We have a remote with which we can set the intensity as well as monitor your excitement levels. Whenever you become unruly, we can deliver a shock with a touch of a button. It will be activated once you’re out of the recovery ward in a day or two. We find chastity belts are outdated. It is much more effective when a girl feels the immediate consequences of her actions.” She seemed very proud of this. “We can deactivate it if we need to wash or search you, isn't it marvellous?”

I wanted to scream! In fact, I did, but the gag muffled my protests. I strained against the straps, wanting to kick someone. The nurses just smiled. They knew I wouldn't be able to do any harm.
Now I saw Leah grab a speculum from a trolley. She applied some lube and inserted it into my pussy. I flinched at this intrusion. It felt very cold. Slowly, she opened it up and I felt stretched to my limits. “You do the honours John,” Leah said and handed him a small flashlight. I blushed furiously when John bent down between my spread legs and shone the flashlight into my completely exposed and stretched pussy. “Nothing in here Matron,” he reported after a while.
“Good, but we still need to see what the rectal exam will turn up. Who knows, these girls stick all sorts of stuff up their backsides to get off.” I wanted to scream that they couldn't do this. They had no right. But all that came out what “mmmyou cammmth dooo diff.” And I realised they probably did have the right. Legally, they'd have everything covered. Nothing was going to help me now.

Matron held up her fingers, two of them, lubed them up and without further ado, inserted them into my ass. “Hmmpffnooo” I yelled, but she paid no attention. She felt around, prodded and poked. “You're certainty very loose. You must have had quite a bit of practice” she remarked. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see the nurse’s expressions. Finally, the fingers were gone. Matron snapped off her gloves and dumped them into the bin.
“Nothing here so far. Let's get her cleaned out nice and thoroughly with an enema and see if that delivers us anything.” If not, at least it's one more weekly chore dealt with.”

After another humiliating ordeal, that I don't really want to remind myself off, I was put to bed. I didn't really want to sleep, I wanted to be rebellious and give them as much trouble as I could.
The straightjacket was off, I was in a flimsy hospital gown now, but my sleeping arrangement wasn't any less restrictive. To my dismay, the gag stayed in my mouth. The taste was still gross, but the rubber was soft, so thankfully it didn't stretch my jaws too much. There was a wide canvas strap that ran over my chest. One went around my waist. Two of the straps secured my wrists to the sides of the mattress. Another strap ran over my thighs and two individual straps were around my ankles, securing them to either side of the mattress. I could hardly move an inch. It wasn't really uncomfortable though. I could just lay there and pretend everything was fine. I just couldn't scratch my nose…or escape.
To my utter humiliation, they had put me in a pair of diaper-like underpants. “So you don't wet the bed dear.” The nurses said.

Though I felt tired as hell, I struggled to stay awake. After a short while, Leah came in, carrying another feeding bag. This one looked like it had liquid in it. Once again, the bag was hung high above my head, the hose attached to my gag. “This is your goodnight drink honey. Enjoy,” she said mockingly. This liquid was thinner and I had to work hard to keep up. Within minutes, the drink was finished. Instantly, I felt groggy. I hardly registered Leah taking the bag away and turning of the lights. “They must.. have spiked my dri…” I thought as I dozed off.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 07-23-2017 at 01:28 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: