View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 06:57 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I had to get away! If they caught me, I would surely not get off as lightly as the first time in the Unit. I looked behind me. If I could just leap over the low wall a few metres away, I could use it as cover to get to the back alley that lead into the woods. I decided now was as good a time as ever. I turned, tried for a running start and jumped up against the wall. I struggled to get up, it was higher than I thought after all, but I managed. I was on top now. I looked behind me. No one had spotted me yet. Good. I carefully lowered myself down on the other side...

...Only to feel a pair of strong arms grabbing my waist. No! One of the men must have stayed behind, anticipating just what I'd planned to do. I tried to punch him and smashed my elbows in his rib cage. The grip loosened somewhat and I kicked my feet back against his shins. I must have caught him by surprise and I was almost loose. But then another white clad figure ran up to us and grabbed me by the wrist just before I could make a run for it. “Get off me!” I yelled. “Fuck!” Before I knew it, I was slammed face first onto the ground and one of them sat on my back, pushing my arms down. The other had grabbed my ankles, and was tying them together with leather cuffs. I couldn't kick now, so I tried to get my wrists loose. This didn't work at all, they were pushed painfully down onto the ground.

“Put her in the straight jacket, this one is wild!” One of them yelled. I was cursing and screaming, trying to fight the men off. But I was powerless. One small woman against three men; I was no match for them. They put my left hand in the sleeve of the straight jacket and then the right. They hoisted me up and pushed me against the wall. Two men held my arms outstretched and the third quickly closed the leather buckles at the back of the straight jacket. Then they spun me around, grabbed the leather straps on the ends of my sleeves, crossed them in the front, spun me back round again and buckled them close behind my back as well. “And now for the finishing touch,” said one of the men, smiling (he had particularly bad teeth, gross); he grabbed the leather strap that dangled down the front, ran it between my legs, through the buckle in the back and pulled it tight. Very fucking tight. An “oomphh” escaped from my lips and the men laughed. They let go of me for a second, enjoying my struggles. Smiling and satisfied that I wasn't going to go anywhere.

One of them picked me up, slung me over his shoulder and carried me to the back of the van.
His accomplice opened the door and I saw there was a gurney inside. They put me down on my back and secured me with wide leather straps. The doors slammed shut. I really wasn't going anywhere.

Anywhere but the Unit…

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: