View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:36 AM   #4
ivy469
Account Banned

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylee87 View Post
Yeah i've done your dars fork they were good!!

Just completed this dare, had quite an unlucky roll of the dice lol

I started by getting naked and edging.

Then i rolled the dice for roll 1, I rolled a 4. This meant i had to edge 4 times which was fun lol

I move on to roll 2 and rolled a 1, this meant i had to edge with my left hand. This was soooooo hard and took me quite a while!

I moved on to roll 3. I rolled a 2 so had to go back to roll 2, i then rolled a 4 so had to edge another 3 times! by now i was getting so hot and horny and was struggling to control myself!!!

I moved back to roll 3 and rolled a 6, so had to edge 3 times. This was so hard i nearly lost it on the second edge but managed to hold it!

So i moved on to roll 4 and rolled a 6!! This meant i had to go all the back to roll 1. I was gutted because at this point i was really struggling! my cock was dripping and i was desperate to just finish the dare!

So i started at roll 1 again and rolled a 5. This meant i had to edge 5 times!! Unfortunately i got to the 4th edge and couldnt hold it any more and exploaded everywhere!! lol

So i failed this dare, its alot harder than it looks (no pun intended!) So if anyone has a fitting punishment i will do it
You sounded soo cute when you described how you failed the tease! =P love it when people fail dares that are deliberately meant to tease.. Hehe..

By the way, i've put quite a bit of thought on giving you a punishment......

Anyways, for failing that dare, you must edge 10 times, wait 10minutes, and edge another 15 times and because it is punishment, after doing all the edges, you cannot cum for at least another 6 hours

And of course, i'll be interested to know how it went!