Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #11
and090909

Chapter 10
Andrew 10

I started reading the instructions aloud to him as he looked over the device. It was called the “Domaster 2000 remote behavioral control collar.” The device looked two titanium sports necklaces attached by a wire. The two necklaces together were about as thick as a TV cable wire. The bottom of each looked a bit wider and thicker than the average titanium necklace and had 2 small metal tips on the bottom and side, a power button and two other inputs.

The instructions indicated it can be worn doubled up around the neck or with an included belt around either arms or thighs. The unit has two indicator lights one for blue tooth or wifi and the other for charge and the lights each have a cover for discrete use. There were also two remote units that looked like a combination smart phone and TV remote control with a small screen and keypad.

There were two chargers, one (for the slave) had two wires to charge two items and the other (for the master) was just a single. The units came mostly charged but they recommended charging it for 20 minutes before the first use. We plugged the slave remote and the necklaces into one and the master control into the other. Only one necklace had a charge input but the two were connected by a thin wire. As they charged, I went on to describe how to turn the units on, select a wifi signal as the available ones appeared on the screen (which was free at this hotel), enter the wifi log in information and hit the return key. For the system to work, both the master remote and slave remote had to be connected to wifi. After a few seconds a flashing yellow light on both remotes turned green. The screen on Ev’s unit read “Searching…” and then “Unit found, connecting..” and then “Connected.”

The two remotes looked similar except that the slave unit was smaller and the master unit had a bigger screen and more controls. The slave unit was only for connecting to wifi, but the master unit had many features. It can remotely deliver, by hitting a key, a “behavioral control impulse.” There were three levels: low (warning), medium (correction), and high (punish). There was also a report feature which would let him know when the slave unit was worn and connected.

I was so wrapped up in helping him set the unit up that I had not thought how he intended to use it. Before I could think any further Ev said, “OK, while they’re charging, go check on my laundry.”

I went down to check and both washes were just about done. After waiting a few minutes I transferred the wet clothes into the two dryers – turned them on and went back upstairs. When I got there Ev was now looking at another item from the box. At first glance it looked like a small black plastic cage but as I got a closer look at it I realized it was some sort of male chastity device.

“Here,” Ev said as he handed me another set of instructions, “explain to me how this works.”

The instructions to this were much simpler. The contents included a soft plastic cage made to fit around a penis and testicles with a small electronic lock attached, a random number generating key fob, and a small keypad the same size as the key fob. The key fob generates a new random 4 digit code every 2 minutes. Once the lock on the unit is engaged, the wearer must enter the random code on the keypad before it expires. Once the code is entered the keypad sends a signal to the lock to disengage. If the code is not entered within the two minute window, the next randomly generated code must be used. There was also a way to set an emergency code. Enter the current random code and then enter 911. The unit will beep once to lock in the code. That code can be entered at anytime instead of the current random code but once the emergency code is used a new one must be set.

As soon as I finished explaining this to Ev he said, “Lets test it out.” He locked the device and handed me the keypad. He picked up the fob and said, “enter code 6728.” I did as he said and the lock clicked open. “Now, he ordered, “enter 4528 and 911.”

I did what he said and heard the beep. After waiting a few minutes and until a new random code came up he said, “OK, now try using 4528 to unlock it.” I did and the unit opened. “Excellent,” he replied, “set another one now enter 9898 and 911.” I did and the unit beeped again.

“OK, now”, he continued, “time to test out the other device.” Here put this on around your neck.” The necklaces pulled apart in the back exposing a wire on one side and an input on the other (it looked almost like a headphone jack and plug). I put the necklaces on one at a time and the small wire kind of wrapped along the two. One necklace was slightly larger and fit inside the other so that both touched against my skin. They hung down a few inches from my neck and I could feel the metal contacts against my skin. “Stay here,” he ordered as he left the room and let the door close behind him. After a few seconds I felt a sharp shock from the necklace. It was quick but it stung. “Did you feel anything,” he asked as he walked back in?

“Yes, sir,” I replied.

“OK,” he continued, “Now, take off your pants and diaper and put it on down by your thighs.”

I slid off my pants, undid the taped on my diaper, let it drop to the floor and then stepped out of it. I again opened the necklaces and put one around each thigh with the thin wire dropping under my butt. Ev handed me the belt which was really a thin adjustable double strap with six clips hanging from the bottom. I attached three clips to each necklace and pulled the strap tight across my waist.

“Is it on,” he asked?

“I think so, Sir,” I replied.

“The screen says weak connection. You sure you have it on right,” he asked again?

I looked down and saw that one of the necklaces had twisted the other way. “Oh, sorry Sir,” I said in an apologetic tone.

I moved it to it’s proper place and Ev said, “there, the message went away. Walk around in it a bit.”

I walked around the room for a few seconds then felt another sharp shock to the inside of my thighs. It was the same as the previous one but being so close to my privates made it seem a bit more uncomfortable. He didn’t even ask how it felt he just went on to say, “OK, now hold still.” I saw him push another key and this time I got a much longer more painful shock. I felt myself going on my tip toes in a futile attempt to get away from the pain. It only lasted like 2 seconds but it was more than twice as long as the first one. Again, he didn’t ask how it felt or any other questions. He just let me stay there with my hands on my knees for a few minutes.

“OK,” he continued, “start walking around again.” I did as he ordered but I was bracing myself for the next shock. Was he testing out all the settings? This one was going to be a punishing one. I wanted to ask him please not to do it but I remained silent and walked around the room. He looked at the unit for a few more seconds and then he put it down and said. “Come here and change me, then go finish my laundry.”

I was so relieved not to get the high shock that I didn’t think to ask about putting my pants back on. I just walked over to the closet and got out a new diaper, powder and wipes. He sat on the bed and laid back as I undid his pants and slid them down then unsnapped the onesie. The diaper was severely soaked and the smell of urine was strong and instant. I made sure not to appear disgusted by the smell. I carefully undid the tapes, pulled the diaper open and started cleaning him. I picked up another wipe and opening the diaper more cleaned a larger area – then started pulling the diaper out from under him. He lifted ever so slightly to help with removal. I put the diaper to the side – it was very heavy – and put the used wipes inside. I took another wipe and made sure the area was totally clean before placing a new diaper under him and sprinkling in a little powder.

I proceeded to carefully tape up the diaper, re-snap the onesie and slide his pants back on. He jumped off the bed as soon as I finished and said, “OK, now go finish my laundry.”

“Is it Ok if I put my pants on first, Sir,” I asked as I went to roll up his heavy soaked used diaper and put it in a bag.

“Sure,” he replied, “but put my diaper on first.”

I froze after hearing him say that - not knowing what to do. There was a few seconds of awkward pause as I held the diaper in my hand – then I unrolled it and placed it under me. It felt so heavy in my hand and gross and cold as I pressed it up against my body. The strong smell began to engulf my whole body. I felt so disgusted but continued, without any words, to tape the diaper on myself. I pulled my pants on over the diaper covering the necklace devices. As soaked as this diaper was it still had not leaked.

I proceeded to go down to the laundry room where the dryers had stopped. I emptied the clothes on to the table and started folding. It took a while to sort out all the clothes. I put his boxers and socks in the suit case first, then the pants. I folded the shirts but put them on top in case they needed ironing which I would do when I got back to the room. I had trouble closing the suitcase. I tried pressing on it but was only able to get the zipper partially closed. I was about to jump on to the table to sit on it when I felt another shock. This was the short kind but I knew I had better hurry up and get back upstairs. I quickly sat on the suitcase, closed it and headed back upstairs.

Ev 10

This stuff was even better than I thought it would be. The chastity device had an electronic lock and to open it he would need a code from me. The shock collar was the best. It even tells me when he has it on and when he takes it off and if the connection is good. I was anxious to try it out and, as soon as it connected, I had him put it around his neck. I walked to the door and hit the low shock button. I asked him if he felt it and he said yes.

The instructions said that, in addition to being worn around the neck, it can be put around the thighs. I made him take off his pants and diaper and put it on down there to see how it worked. This time I sent two shocks the low and the medium and stayed in the room. I could here the shock hit and I could see him try to jump away form the medium one. I have to admit, it felt really good pushing that button. Andrew didn’t say a word he just dealt with it. I didn’t want to send the punishment one – for now.

After testing both units, I realized I was in bad need of a change. I had taken a few good pisses in this diaper since last night and it was time to get a new one on. I told Andrew to change me and then go finish my laundry.

After he changed me, instead of just putting on pants and going down to do laundry, he asked for permission to put his pants back on. I was just about to say yes when I noticed my wet soggy diaper on the bed. I don’t know why but I made him put it on. He seemed stunned and I was fully expecting him to complain but he didn’t. He did it. He did it just because I said so.

As he left I sat on the bed and though how I could easily get used to this. I appreciated him buying my diapers for me but this was different. Should I feel guilty about this? I though I would – but I can’t say I have. If anything, it’s beginning to feel right.

I looked at the clock and it was almost 11:00 AM. I wanted to get moving and go to the amusement park. I picked up the device, looked at the screen which indicated everything was connected, and sent another low shock. The words “low delivered” flashed on the screen. I couldn’t be sure it worked but in less than 2 minutes Andrew knocked on the door.