Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
and090909

Chapter7
Andrew 7

We hit a bit of traffic on the way back since it was rush hour and I had to pee really bad. Ev and I talked throughout the ride but he never mentioned the diaper. I’m pretty sure he had wet it because I could faintly smell pee in the car. We pulled back into the hotel, parked and went back up to the room. Housekeeping had been there and the room was totally clean with each bed made. Ev went straight for the bed sat down on it and said, “time for a change.”

“Do you want me to put another diaper on you?” I asked.

“Kay” he replied. “And the onesie too.”

I went to the diaper box, which I had stashed on the floor in the closet, and pulled out a new diaper, the box of wipes and ointment. I took a deep breath and walked over to the bed. I was very nervous but tried to focus on the task at hand. He picked up the remote and turned the TV on as he sat on the side of the bed with his feet hanging over the edge. I reached down and lifted his shirt up and off him as he raised his hands to assist. Then as he laid back, I leaned in undid the buckle on his belt, opened the button on his cargo pants and slid down the zipper. As I pulled the cargo pants open I could see the yellow on the diaper and I got a strong whiff of pee. Wow he had really soaked this thing. I pulled his pants down under his butt and bunched them down his legs so he could spread his knees apart.

“Take them all the way off,” he ordered.

I knelt down and untied the laces on his boots and pulled them both off, then slid his pants all the way down and off his feet.

“Socks too,” he added.

I pulled his socks off then stood up. He was now lying back on the bed just wearing the diaper. I leaned in and undid the tapes and pulled the diaper front away from him. “Wow, the pee smell is so strong,” I commented as I fully opened the diaper.

I grabbed a wipe from the container and, being extra careful, started cleaning the front area. I lifted his legs up with one hand and with the other grabbed another wipe and started cleaning his bottom. I pulled the wet diaper away and slid it to the side on the bed then grabbed the new diaper and placed it under him. I grabbed another wipe and went over the whole area again making sure it was totally clean. I noticed a slight raw spot by the crease of his thigh so I put a little ointment on that spot and the surrounding area then taped up the diaper. I then slid the onesie over his head as he lifted off the bed for a second. I pulled it down and snapped it in place by his crotch.

I then turned my attention to getting rid of the very heavy used diaper. I put the used wipes inside the diaper and rolled it up using the tapes to keep it rolled tight and put the diaper in a plastic bag. Ev was now laying on the bed watching TV. I sat down on one of the chairs at the table and watched TV along with him.

After two episodes of Hardcore Pawn, Ev sat up on the edge of the bed and commanded, “Come over here and get on the floor in front of my feet.”

I walked over to him on the bed and knelt down like he asked. He reached out and pulled my head towards him until my face was resting up against his crotch and held it there. After a few seconds I could feel and hear that he was peeing. I could literally feel the vibration and in a few seconds I started to get that faint smell of pee again. It seemed like he peed for almost a full minute. After the peeing stopped, he didn’t let go – instead just held my head there and ordered, “Start taking slow deep breaths. I want you to get used to the smell of my pee so you don’t have to comment on it in the future.”

I did exactly what he asked breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth. The fact that the diaper was taped closed and the onesie helped to limit the smell – not to mention he had so much to drink that his pee was probably diluted – but I still got the smell. It wasn’t terrible – it wasn’t really even terrible when I changed him before but the longer he held me there the more I got used to it. After about 5 minutes he said, “You may get up now.”

I got up and asked, “Do you want me to change you again?”

“Na, not yet,” he replied. “I could use a snack and drink though. Why don’t you go across the street and get me beef noodle cup and an iced tea.”

I headed down and went to the 7-11 and got him what he asked for. When I got back he answered the door fully dressed and taking the noodle cup and iced tea from me said, “I have to get going, but before I leave I need you to strip again.”

I walked into the room and started to disrobe. I thought to myself that he was going to make me spend the next 12-14 hours naked in the dark and with no A/C again. He then handed me a diaper and said, “Now, put this on.”

I sat on the edge of the bed and put the diaper under me pulling the front on and taping it on each side.

“Good,” he said as he walked over to me with a pen. He made lines over the tapes on to the diapers – about 10 lines in all directions on each side. “Now, you are not to take this diaper off under any circumstance. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

He walked out and, much to my surprise, he left the card in he slot.

Ev 7
After the movie, which was great, I waited for Andrew to go pee. This of course was not an issue for me as I had peed several times during the movie. It felt great sitting in the theater with the diaper on with no one but Andrew knowing and being able to relax and watch the movie. The car ride back was even better. It felt good sitting in the car – the seat was a bit warm and I relaxed and peed again as he drove.

By the time we walked back into the hotel room, I knew it was time for a change and right on cue, he offered to do it. I thought it was going to be a bit weird but it really wasn’t. I wanted to just chill in just the diaper for a while before I went home and told him to put me in just that and the onesie. He did everything perfectly and nothing was awkward except that he made a comment about the smell of me pee. I mean, WTF? What did he expect it to smell like? It seems no matter what he always seems to say or so something to annoy me or piss me off.

I didn’t say anything – just let him finish and I started watching TruTV. I had to pee again almost from the moment he changed me but I was trying to hold it in as long as I can. I like the feeling of doing that then letting it go all at once and these bambinos soak it all up.

After an hour or so it was really time to let it go. I was going to start peeing when I got the idea of making Andrew get a close up sniff of it. I made him put his face right in front of my diaper as I peed. It was pretty funny but he did exactly what I told him to do and didn’t complain. I don’t think he got the full effect though because I had had so much to drink.

Before I left, I made him put on one of the diapers and told him not to take it off. I know he used to be a bed wetter and he did not like wearing diapers anymore but I couldn’t resist – this was purely for my personal amusement.