Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #6
and090909

Chapter 6
Andrew 6
I finished cleaning and eating looked over to Ev who was still flipping through the on demand movies.

“Hmmm, there are no good movies left on here,” Ev complained. “Let’s go to the movie theater.” He stuck his hand in his pocket, pulled out my car keys, tossed them to me and said, “Here, go get your suitcase and bring up the diaper and supplies.”

I paused for a moment. This would clearly violate my limits because it would involve going out in public, but I was hesitant to challenge him now so I pointed out, “I don’t have anything to wear to go outside.”

“And that’s a problem because…?”

“How can I go out naked like this?”

“Hmm this does present a problem of sorts.” He paused and though for a second, then got up undid his belt, took off his cargo pants and handed them to me. “First, put a towel on. Then, put these on.”

He sat back down on the bed in just his boxer briefs. I went to the bathroom and put a towel around my waist then came back and slipped on his cargo pants. I was barefoot and shirtless but I wasn’t about to complain. I opened he door and put the safety bar out so the door wouldn’t close all the way, went downstairs and brought back my suitcase and the box of diaper stuff.

I walked back in the room and immediately took off his pants and handed them back to him. “Thanks for allowing me to wear them,” I said. “So, do you want to get diapered up,” I asked nervously?

“I do think it is time,” he replied.

Just hearing those three words made my heart beat rate instantly double and I felt myself starting to shake. I didn’t even think about asking to get dressed myself. I opened one of the cases and took out a new diaper. He was laying flat on the bed still in just his boxer briefs and turned to the side so his feet were off the bed. I approached him with the diaper in hand and reached out to remove his boxer briefs. He lifted up slightly so they slid off from under him easily. I pulled them past his muscular looking thighs, down his legs and all the way off his feet. Holding his feet up I then opened the diaper and placed it between his legs. He again lifted up so I can slide the diaper underneath him. I pulled out the bottom flaps moving the diaper in perfect place then pulled the front up and taped it on both sides. I folded his boxer briefs neatly and put them in the dresser draw and went to put his pants on for him sliding them on each foot. He finished pulling them up himself and did the button and belt.

“OK, lets go to the movies – I want to see the Dark Knight,” He ordered, “and it starts in 30 minutes.”

I opened my suitcase and quickly took out clothes and got dressed. We went downstairs and, on the way to the car, I told the front desk that they could clean the room now.

It took about 15 minutes to drive to the theater. When we got there I bought two tickets, a large popcorn and bladder-buster size drink for each of us. The movie was great and we both had a good time. Other than buying the tickets and food it was like we were going as friends. He was really cool to hang out with and he didn’t even mention the diaper or anything else that had happened that day. I did have to pee before we got back in the car and I asked Ev if it was OK to go and he said yes.

Ev 6

Angela knows I like diapers but she’s not really into it at all so once she left I was looking forward to diapering up. I made Andrew go down to the car to get the diapers. I didn’t even have to tell him to diaper me. As soon as he got back from the car he asked me – what a good slave!

It was kind of exciting waiting for him to diaper me. I closed my eyes throughout the whole thing and moved my butt up off the bed to make it easier for him. He did a good job of tucking and taping the diaper and, as an added plus, he didn’t have to touch me anywhere.

I rarely wore diapers outside my house and wearing it to the movies was cool. I peed for the first time as soon as we sat down. I had drunk most of the iced tea that morning and this pee was from that. Andrew bought me a huge drink so I peed two more times during the movie – which was about 3 hrs. The last pee was in the car on the way back to the hotel. I was a little worried that it might leak but it didn’t. As we pulled up to the hotel, I was badly in need of a change.