Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #5
and090909

Chapter 5
Andrew 5
I woke up the next morning slightly in a daze and not fully aware of my surroundings. It took a minute before I realized where I was and what had happened last night. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee. There was a small tube of toothpaste and a mini toothbrush courtesy of the hotel on the bathroom counter and I used that to brush my teeth. I walked over to see what time it was – 8:30 AM.

I figured if Ev was coming back he wasn’t about to show up this early. At least now I had light from the window – but it was still pretty dark in the bathroom since it was near the door and away from any natural light. I started opening all the draws. There was a bible, some coupons, a room service menu and a hotel magazine, which I pulled out a hotel magazine and started reading. It listed all the things to do nearby. There was a big theme park close by that me and Ev talked about going to.

I realized that this was a big part of being a slave – waiting – doing nothing – just being available. So this is what it feels like to not have control of your own time. I started to wonder what Ev was doing – probably still sleeping. I wondered if he thought about me being here last night and if he’ll even remember this morning.

I got back in bed and dozed off for a little while longer. At 9:15AM I woke up for good and took a shower. It felt good to have the cool water run on me since it was getting even hotter in the room. I dried off and sat back on the bed on top of the covers. I continued to look through the magazine and found a crossword puzzle in the back – lame but at least it was something to do.

I heard a knock on the door and jumped out of bed. I walked over to the door and before I could look out the peephole I heard “Hello, housekeeping”. Yikes! I stepped to the side and opened the door a crack and told her I was still here and that I would call when I left. Only a few minutes had passed when I heard a click by the door. Ugh, is the housekeeper back!?

I started walking to the door when it swung open and there was Ev. And, behind him was this girl! I was speechless. I wanted to cover myself up but just stood there with my mouth agape. One look at her I realized I was the second most shocked person in the room. She was shorter than Ev, had straight dark hair, tanned skin and big brown eyes. She was wearing a blue t-shirt green shorts and flip flops. Ev was wearing olive green cargo pants a black t-shirt and black combat boots.

Evan proceeded to introduce me “Hey Andrew, this is my friend Angela”.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you”. I replied. I saw her mouth was as wide open as mine and she put her hand to her mouth in this seemingly permanent OMG gesture. The shock faded into a permanent smile. I don’t think I have ever felt more embarrassed in my life and Ev seemed so matter-of-fact about it. Ev put the card key into the slot and the A/C instantly came on.

“Wow it’s hot in here”, he complained. He walked over to the TV and turned it on and Angela walked with him. I just stayed where I was. “Hey Ang, you want to watch Wrath of the Titans”?

“Sure” she replied, as Ev grabbed the remote and ordered the movie.

“Andrew, can you get me the room service menu?” he asked.

I went to the draw and handed it to him, passing Angela on the way. She couldn’t stop smiling as she watched me move across the room. He looked at the menu and then passed it to Angela. “Oooo they have waffles”, she cooed.

“Sounds good, Andrew, can you call this in – Two orders of Belgium waffles with vanilla ice cream, side of bacon on each toast, basket of muffins, pitcher of iced tea. Ang, do you want anything else to drink?” She shook her head. ”OK, Andrew, call it in!

“Should I just order this? Can I add to the order?”

“You can do what you want but no eating until we’re done”.

I walked to the phone and pushed the room service button, waited to be connected, and placed the order. I got the feeling that I shouldn’t order anything for myself even though he said it was OK. After the order, Ev, took off his boots and sat on the made bed. Angela was sitting at the table on a chair but I got up and made the other bed in case she wanted to sit there.

Ev pushed play on the remote and the movie started. I didn’t know where to sit, so I sort of sat on the floor leaning against the bed. It felt weird and a little gross sitting directly on the carpet with nothing on. It wasn’t long before there was a knock on the door. I looked over at Ev hoping he would get up to answer the door but he didn’t move. Thinking quickly I asked “Can I put on a towel to answer the door”? He nodded as he continued to watch the movie and Angela giggled.

I shouted “hold on” to the door, went to the bathroom and put a bath towel around me. I grabbed my wallet off the dresser and answered the door. The attendant wheeled a cart into the room and said “$50, please.” I gave him $60 and, wanting him to leave as quickly as possible, told him to keep the change”.

I took the covers off the food and put a plate of waffles in front of Angel on the table and placed utensils next to the plate. It looked like Ev was going to stay on the bed so I brought him the plate and utensils on a tray. I poured both of them a glass of iced tea. I was about to bring Ev his glass but instead he put the movie on pause and sat down at the table.

I unpacked the muffin basket and toast and put both on the table. The ice cream was in a separate container. I walked to the table with it in my hand, “do you want me to put it on the waffle for you.”

“Indeed,” replied Ev.

I spooned out a scoop and spread it on Ev’s waffle then did the same for Angela. I tried to stay a s far from the table as I could when I served them since it felt weird being that close while naked. I stepped back a few feet from them but stood by waiting to do anything else they needed. It was uncomfortable and Angel felt the same when she said. “Can you move away, I can’t eat with you standing there staring.”

Ev followed with, “yes, leave us, but stay close.”

I walked away and walked into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet with the door open. I could hear them talk and laugh and then I heard the movie go back on. I sat there while the movie played. I even had to pee but was afraid to do it and then have them hear me flush the toilet. Coincidently, just at that time, I heard the movie paused and in walked Angela. With a slight giggle she said, “I have to use the bathroom.” I walked outside while she closed the door behind me. She did her business and I heard her flush, wash her hands. She walked out and Ev came over and went in. I heard him washing his hands and then saw him walk out. They put the movie back on and I went back into the bathroom to wait. Ev peed but didn’t flush nor did he put the seat up. I cleaned the pee off the seat with toilet tissue and used this as an opportunity to pee myself and then flush.

I sat back down on the toilet and waited. The movie soon ended and I hear Angela tell Ev that she had to go. She passed the bathroom on her way out and smiling said “Bye Andrew” followed by a giggle. After the door closed I asked, “Is it OK for me to come back into the room now?”

“Indeed,” was the reply.

“May I clean up now?” I asked.

“You may.”

Ev was looking at the movie menu using the remote while I cleaned up the table. The waffles were almost all gone with the exception of a small bitten piece on Angela’s plate. There was no iced teal left in the pitcher but there was ¼ left in Ev’s glass. There was also half a piece of toast and a half eaten muffin. It was now almost 1:00 PM and I was starving. I was nervous to ask but I said, “May I eat the leftovers?”

“You may.” He replied again.

I gobbled up the toast, half muffin and piece of waffle and drank the little tea left in the glass. I was so hungry I even licked the syrup off the plate.

Ev 5
I woke up having to pee badly. Quickly remembering I had diapered up with a bambino bellissimo last night, I relaxed in bed, brought my feet towards me a bit bending my knees up and let it flow out. It felt so good to relieve myself this way – it’s one of the best parts of wearing a diaper. I finished peeing slid my feet back down, rolled over and went back to sleep.

I woke up again when Angela called me on my cell. “Hello,” I answered.

“Hey Ev, did I wake you?”

“Na I had been up.”

“So, are you going to see your friend, err I mean slave?”

“I am, would you like to accompany me?”

“OMG, like are you serious?”

“Yup.”

“Sure! I’m in! When you going?”

“Come by in an hour.”

“OK, see you!”

I told her an hour because I needed to take a quick shower plus I wanted to enjoy this totally soaked diaper for a little while longer. I love wearing diapers but the clean up kind of sucks. I actually wish Andrew was here now to handle that.

I stayed in bed for another 20 minutes then got up and took a shower and got dressed. I bagged the diaper and put in deep inside the kitchen garbage. Angela showed up a few minutes later. I grabbed the card key and his car keys and we walked over to the hotel.

When we got there I just went to the room, opened it with the card key and walked in. I probably should have warned Andrew that I was bringing Angela but the look on his face was priceless and Angela loved every minute of it. She has paid for me many times at movies and food and this gave me a chance to return the favor.

I took full advantage of the opportunity ordering room service and the movie that I wanted to see yesterday. More importantly, there was a real change in Andrew’s attitude. At one point I had him call in a food order for us and he was too afraid to order anything for himself. It was amusing in a way and I played it up a little. It was funny watching him eat our leftovers especially the piece of toast which Angela had dropped on he floor and the waffle piece which she bit and spit out.

After the movie Angela had to leave so I started looking for what to do next. It was almost 1:00 PM and I started thinking that maybe we can make the 2:00 PM show at the movies.