Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
and090909

Chapter 2

Andrew 2

The plan was to leave Friday morning and stay until Tuesday. I looked up the hotel he mentioned and booked it for 4 nights. It would take about 5 hours to drive out there. I told my parents I was meeting a friend I made during the internship I worked on earlier in the summer and they bought it. The only stipulation was that I would have to pay for it out my own account. My mom agreed that $1000 would be fair and she withdrew that from my account. I had also been saving cash on the side to but him more diapers and had another $80.

I left the house at 8:00 AM. I looked up adult diaper distributors that were on the way and planned to stop. This place was like 2 hours along the way. When I got there I bought 2 cases of bambinos, a thick cloth diaper, a box of wipes, diaper disposing plastic bags and some lotion. I also saw they had plastic pants and onesies on sale and bought 2 of each. The bill came to $180.

I made good time got to the hotel at about 12:30. There was nothing nearby except for a 7-11, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Applebee’s across the street. I checked in and the clerk gave me a card key for the room. I left all the diaper stuff in the car and just took my bag up with me. I used the card key to open the door. The room was on the third floor and it was one of those where you had to put the card key in a slot on the wall to operate the electricity. I guess they don’t want people leaving the A/C and TV on and leaving the room.

It was a nice size room which had 2 double beds a round table in the corner, desk, cabinet with a large flat screen on it and a bathroom. There was plenty of room in the hallway once you got in through the door and the bathroom was on the left. I threw my bag on the chair next to the table and went to the bathroom to take a pee. I nervously kept looking at my watch - it seemed every minute took an hour. I didn't know when I should go down to the lobby.

I was nervous because I didn't really know if he would even show up. I started thinking I probably shouldn't have even checked in because now I'd be stuck paying for the night if he doesn't show. Then I thought what if he shows up with his friends? What if he was only leading me into a trap? What if his friends kick my ass and throw me in a ditch? I looked at my watch again - holy shit it was 1:00 PM!

I took the card off the slot in the wall and ran to the elevator. The elevator door opened right up and I stepped in and hit the lobby button. My heart was pounding and my head felt numb. I heard the ding and the door opened. I stepped out into the lobby. The check in clerk was at the desk but no one else was around. I walked outside past the driveway to the sidewalk and looked both ways but no one was there. I went back inside and sat on one of the couches in the waiting area. I saw they had free coffee so I got up and got myself a cup and grabbed a free newspaper.

After 15 minutes, I walked back outside. I went to the sidewalk and walked a few hundred feet in each direction and saw no one. I went back inside and sat down. Another 15 minutes went by it was now almost 2:00 PM. I started to think that he wouldn't show. I thought about calling his cell phone but he specifically told me never to do that unless I had his permission ahead of time. I didn't know what to do. I sat back on the couch and drank another cup of coffee. This was pretty bad coffee and I was only drinking it out of nervousness.

It was now 2:00PM. I decided to give him 10 more minutes. Maybe I misunderstood and instead of 1PM he meant 2 PM? Another 20 minutes went by and I walked outside again – but no one was there. I started thinking if I should call him – but knew he’d probably be pissed off if I did. Plus it wasn’t going to make him show up if he didn’t want to.

Another half hour and I decided to walk across to the 7-11. I browsed around and bought a bottle of water – all the time looking back across to the hotel. As I started walking back to the hotel, I caught a glimpse of someone riding a bicycle heading in this direction. It was too far to see who it was. Could this be him? Rather than going back I stayed on the sidewalk looking. The bike rider got closer, and closer. I backed up into the driveway as the rider approached the hotel riding on the street. It looked like it could be him.

Ev 2

On Friday I woke up around 11:00 AM and met my friend behind the school. We got high and hung out. After a while we started getting hungry and went to get some food. We rode to 7-11 and it wasn’t until we came out of the store and I looked across the street that I remembered – holy shit – Andrew! I looked at my watch and it was almost 1:30 PM. I could see into the lobby and someone who could be Andrew was sitting in the lobby. I didn’t do anything right away since I was with my friend and didn’t want to rush him off. I knew Andy would wait.

We rode back to the school and rode around a bit and after about an hour his mom called him and told him to come home. It was now about 3:00 PM