View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 03:29 PM   #412
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

So, quick update. Had a bit of a surprise - or at least, something I wasn't expecting. Even with all that very impressive last-minute stuffing of the thread (and my ass), this morning it seems I completed all the time plugged you folks handed out. Reckoned that it'd take at least another day or two, but the plug just felt comfortable enough when I headed to bed that I kept it in until well into the morning - about 15 hours in total. Haven't done that before, at least with this plug - at 1.5" thick, wider than the dildo I was using, it's almost impossible to forget it's there - and despite being really happy to achieve this and loving the feeling of being filled, I'm not sure about repeating it. Things were definitely starting to get a bit sore around the base, and between that and the raging boner at 4 AM which I couldn't do anything about it wasn't the most restful night's sleep. Also, that was definitely right at the limit of how much longer I could keep the plug in uninterrupted.

Other than that, no real surprises. Deepthroating continues to be a process of discovery - it seems that lying on my front, resting on elbows, head up gives very good angles - and I'm starting to suspect that part of the problem is mental. With the right angles it... actually feels really good to fuck my throat sloppily and just drool everywhere, and the dildo slides in and out very easily. It's just hard to let go and do it, and even harder to post about it. (Doesn't help that it feels like it could go wrong really easily and force drool somewhere unpleasant.) Also in two minds about mentioning how my cock stiffened when doing that earlier... Took a break from anal for the day to let my ass rest, am leaving the more difficult tasks until I'm more rested, got a little distracted from all this by AnalAddict's thread anyway, and would probably have left posting any kind of update until at least tomorrow if it wasn't for finishing the anal plugging. (I might end up wearing it quite a bit more than that just for fun, of course.)

Current status: 82/114 minutes clamped, 289/381 deepthroats, 500/1000 anal thrusts, 7/35 ball slaps, 1500/1480 minutes plugged, and all the other assorted tasks still left to do. Was hoping to be a little further in, but distractions.