Thread: Fiction: Pushed to Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 05:26 PM   #14
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

*I stared at the door which separated the room I was currently in and where I would need to go with dread. The level of uncertainty of what lay beyond it was leaving so many thoughts swirling through my head. Then I would look around the room, particularly at the pool table. I had the biggest release I'd ever had thanks to Kim pushing me. It made me wonder if she really meant what she said, them last words on the note ringing through. "Time is ticking" Did she really mean that or was she just trying to wind me up.

I stood there for what felt like an eternity, my biggest worry now was that I could be risking her taking action on it. Although every fiber of my being was clinging me to the safety of this room. I knew there was a real possibility that if I did not join her at the bar, she might go even further than I would really want to push this.

This made me snap back to my senses. Yes there was every possibility that entering that room could lead to worse situation. The fact I'd been stood still simply staring at the door was also risky. It made me realise that yes I've not much other choice, unless Kim decided to re-enter and let me get dressed. This less likely as time went on.

I couldn't wait any longer, the worry of her doing something worse was now taking over my thoughts. It didn't take me long but there was nothing else to do.

Every step felt like I had lead feet and my heart was thumping harder the closer I got to the door. As I went to grasp the handle it became clear that my hands were sweating. I took a deep breathe, swung the door open and stepped through.

It was a total reaction but my hands covered what modesty I had left. Although what greeted me was not nearly as bad as I thought. It was just Kim sitting at a table with a fresh pint, just for me. Then I rounded the corner to find a beaming smile of the barmaid.*

"I was beginning to think you were going to chicken out" Kim teased

"Is it just us?" I replied

"Yeah I told you, it's not very busy. This is why I thought I'd let you meet my friend Cindy. She works here" She explained

"Hi" Cindy says with a pleasant smile

"She said she didn't believe I'd gotten you to strip off in here, so I had to bring her some proof." Kim reasoned

"Okay fine, you've proved it. Can I please get dressed now?" as I was starting to lose what patience I had

"I don't think you're in any position to make demands, besides you've not given Cindy a proper look" she continued "I want you to stand in front of her, put your hands on your head. Then slowly turn around."

*Cindy's smile grew bigger as she perched herself at the edge of the bar. I was hoping that wasn't the only thing getting bigger.

I made my way to stand directly in front of her while still covering. There was still thoughts of someone random walking in but she was right. I had no choice, so I lifted my hands on top of my head. Then spent a moment so she could get a good look. It was not much to look at it though, which made it rather embarrassing. I was stood in front of this beautiful woman, in her bar completely naked doing a slow twirl. It felt surreal but wasn't something I could enjoy.

The fear was really taking over me as I was the most compromising location I'd been all day. There was always a chance someone could come in and catch me.

As I finished the final turn I gestured to Kim if this was enough.*

"Come over, finish your pint first." as she pats the seat next to her

*I made my way over to her, all the while leaving hands at my side. It seemed clear that she would not want me covering up and if I weren't to comply she might feel it necessary to keep me like this a bit longer.

As I began to sip at my drink. The urge to simply down it in one go was stopped by will in my body to do it. I'm not sure if it was nerves or maybe the fact we'd had a big breakfast that morning. It was becoming a struggle to finish it. I knew full well that she would not allow me to have my clothes back until it was gone.*

"I know that maybe this was pushing it too far but you can relax. I'm sure you'll enjoy your drink more if you did." she reasoned

*The thought of joy no longer was my main concern. It felt like the sooner it was gone, the sooner this would be over.

Eventually the last drop made it's way down my throat as I placed the glass on the table.

I didn't say anything, just prayed I would get some mercy.*

"Okay now I feel bad. Here, get dressed" she relented

"Oh thank you so much" I gushed

"Aww I thought we were only getting started" Cindy replied

"Maybe another time Cind" Kim suggested

*As I put the last of my clothes on the girls then broke out in laughter*

"What?" I questioned

"Should I tell him or do you want to?" Cindy asked

"No it should be me" Kim says as she tries to gain composure

"Tell me what?" as I was beginning to get confused

"Well this wasn't really as risky that you thought" she explained

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I'd told Cindy about this idea a while ago and well. I texted her today because I knew she was the only person working today" she continued

"Go on" I gestured

"So I suggested we have a lock in. This would mean I could let you feel all the thrills without any of the risk. I didn't mean to lie to you" she says

"Wow" I stood stunned

"Can you forgive me?" she pleaded

"Forgive you? I could kiss you. Thank you so much" I replied

*We then embraced with a big hug, she then knew how happy I was with what she had done for me. Even though I wondered at times if she was just being mean. She explained after that she did enjoy having such control over me but had no intention of putting me into any real danger.

I was glad she had pushed me towards my fantasy. It felt real which is all that mattered to me.*

I hope you've enjoyed this story but this is the end.

Maybe I'll continue on with these characters with other ideas, if I can think of anymore.

If you have, give a rating and leave a comment. Any thoughts are welcome. Thank you reading either way.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: