Thread: Fiction: Pushed to Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 07:46 AM   #9
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

As soon as we had sat down Kim gave me another mischievous look. It was clear she wanted to keep me on my toes. She began to rub my crotch again but took her time. Although I were hard rather quickly, she wanted to continue to tease me. It felt like she wasn't going to let me get dressed until she had fully pleased me.

She would stroke slowly then for a few seconds a lot faster. It was torture but I was loving every second. Maybe she could tell I was starting to lose my nerve and wanted to get dressed. It seemed she was doing this on purpose to loosen me up more. Then she spoke the words I was dying to hear.

"Are you ready to cum for me?" she teased

"Oh yes please" I replied

"Hmm I'm not sure if I want to, unless we do it under my terms" she asserted

"Which are?" I quizzed

"I'll let you finish....but I want you to lie on the table first" she explained

"Done" as I began to make my way on top of the table we were sitting at

"No no no, not this table. That one" she pointing to the pool table

She began to squeeze tightly while saying this and it became clear that she would either stop or I go back to the more risky area of the room.

Like earlier my judgement was cloudy and I was far more desperate now.

"Oh and one more thing, you need to let me know when you're getting close" she continued

"Why?" I questioned

"You don't get to ask questions, you either want your release or you don't. Simple as" she clarified

My whole body was so sensitive, it felt like an outer body experience but it was like my dick willed me on top of that pool table.

This did seem worthwhile because as soon as I was lying down, suddenly she wrapped her lips around my shaft. Then slipping her tongue out when reaching the tip. I'd never felt anything this good, I was unaware of the burns I was now getting on my cheeks touching the table.

It was not long but I was at the edge. There was a brief moment that I worried that I would not be able to utter the words but I was able to make Kim aware that I was close.

As soon as those words had left my mouth, she took she mouth away from my crotch, aimed towards me. Then rushing her grip up and down. It was not long but I soon was covered on my chest and belly with my juices.

It took me a moment or two to gather my thoughts. I looked up at Kim who looked proud of what she'd achieved.

I blurted out "Wow that was awesome, thank you" while my breathe was still short

"You're welcome" she replied with a grin

"Can I get dressed now?" I was nearly begging for my clothes back at this stage.

"I suggest you get cleaned up in the toilets first, I'll go get us another drink." she replied

She had a point, there was a big mess on me. Although there was a realisation that there would be no one to watch my clothes.

"Hmm, I promise this is the last risk I want you to take. It'll all be more over soon" she tried to calm my worries with

It was a risk but at this stage I'd taken so many already and hadn't been caught. I figure what the hell as I made my way to get cleaned up.

While in the toilet it gave me time to think, also try to calm myself as well. I then made my way back to my seat. The calm did not last long.

I looked over but not only was Kim not back yet. My clothes were gone. I began to panic, worrying what I would do if she had gone home with them.

It seemed that my fantasy was becoming a nightmare. That was until I noticed a note sitting on the table.

It read

"I know I said I'd let you get dressed once you came back but I'm enjoying this too much. I also want to make sure I fulfill every detail of your fantasy for you. I'm sure you know what this means. You are required to join me in the main room near the bar, I've got another pint ready for you. It will be worth the risk, I assure you. This might seem mean but I know you want this deep down. I know as well that you would not have done this willingly. So I've had to force your hand. This means not only do I want you to join me but you have ten minutes to make a decision, either do what I ask or things might get a lot worse for you. Time is ticking."

My heart sank as I reached the end of the page, she had clearly planned it all like that. I was sure that it would be done once I came back to my seat but I was wrong. There wasn't really much to decide upon. Since I feared what Kim would do if I did not comply.

To be continued........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: