Thread: Fiction: Pushed to Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 06:10 PM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

She knew she had me and I was desperate for that release. I knew that the risk was always there but now it was fading further as the potential euphoria was taking over.

I tried to act cool but rather timidly slipped out "what did you have in mind?"

She gave me a cheeky grin "I want to play a game of pool. The thing is I'm not ready to see you cover up all that flesh. How about you play as you are?"

The thought of walking away from my clothes, into a more open part of the bar sent chills down my spine. Although I'd still be able to see them. There would be no immediate cover if someone was to walk in.

These are all sensible reasons and any logical person would say no. Then put their clothes back. It had become clearer why Kim had decided to get me so close though. This meant not only I would be desperate for that release but also that my judgement would be clouded.

I knew she had me and the only possible answer made it's way from my lips to sound. This only took mere seconds before any rational reasoning could veto it.

"Yeah, I'm up for that" I reply

"Great but there are some terms. Firstly don't even think of touching or covering up. If you do, I'll be using the cue to smack whatever body part takes my fancy. Secondly you have to finish the game as you are. It doesn't matter if someone comes in, keep playing. Of course if we get kicked out I may have to let you get dressed but otherwise naked it is. Oh and heads up I'm not any good at pool, so it might be a long game."

"If you are alright with all of that, then I guess we can start."

She made her way over to the table, knowing there did not need to be any confirmation that I was still willing to play with the terms in place.

A few things became apparent to me as I walked over. The fact even though the floor looked clean, even now it was still sticky in places. This not something you would usually notice but my bare feet made this obvious to me. It also became clearer how risky this would be, the distance to the table didn't seem that far but looking back at my clothes. It felt like a mile away.

The last thing I realised though was the fact that I was still very much hard. It was obviously the ramping up of current situation that kept it that way but did not help ease my nerves. Although I made sure to bring my drink over as I was not fully sure if Kim would allow me to go anywhere near my clothes for fear I'd want to quickly cover up.

By the time I strolled over the table was already set. She decided to let me break and admittedly thought this was generous. This was part of her plan though as in doing so. I needed to press my cock solidly against the side.

It took all my will to not rub it to help reach my climax. Although I was enjoying the experience and trusted the Kim. I did fear what she would do if I deviated from the plan.

I'm not going to bother you with the details of the game but I ended up on the solid colours and Kim was on stripes. It was not my intention but my break did not go as planned, which meant I was unable to pot on balls straight away.

We continued through, it was clear that I was the better player. I was no expert but even though the thrill of stepping around the table, reaching over. The possibility of sitting back down seemed like my every need at this point. Even if I couldn't get dressed, my mind was racing. My cock was now gone completely flaccid. The initial thrill which made me so eager had vanished. I did not want to back down though.

Finally I was able to pot the black and declared myself the winner. I began to make my way over to the table but was greeted by a chilling revelation.

"Where do you think you're going?" sternly retorted

"We've finished the game, I thought maybe we could go back to our seats" I gestured

"Do I look like I'm finished playing?" motioning to the balls still on the table

It now was clear what she meant. I had to stay as I was until she had finished potting all of her own balls as well. She still had four left and didn't seem in a rush to pot them all.

"What am I supposed to do while I wait?" I quizzed

"I don't know but don't sit down. I'm enjoying the view. It helps motivate me, the more casual you are. The more likely I am to pot these balls."

I tried my best to just stand there in the open area and look comfortable. This was harder than playing the game though. At least I would have brief moments of cover when playing a shot. This seemed a little odd while I watched Kim slowly "try" to finish what was left.

It took what was probably no longer than five minutes but felt like fifty. The relief in my eyes when the final ball made it's way back into the table.

We made our way back over to what I'd now identified as the safe part of the bar where our seats and more importantly my clothes were. I was still torn but wondered if Kim was still considering keeping me this way for longer or if she had had enough fun.

I wanted to remain cool, plus the cover of the table did give me a somewhat feeling of security. There was no intention from me to get dressed as I wanted Kim to make that decision as we continued to sip our drinks.

The thoughts going through my head were so many things, should I ask if I could get dressed? do I want to get dressed? When or if Kim will give me release

To be continued?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: