Thread: Fiction: Pushed to Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 06:52 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Pushed to Fantasy

This is a work of fiction. Although there is some truth in as far as actual things I've done and dreamed of doing. So I've written it in the style as if it had been real events. It's a slow build but I think it's worth it

We were chilling out during the day, things were kind of boring. Clearly Kim thought the same as tried to fill the day by binge watching stuff on Netflix.

I'll explain a bit more as to why we were so bored. Me and Kim were co-workers at a local shop but it wasn't very busy. So the place went bust, so to save a bit of cash I said she could move in with me.

Since the shop barely ever had people in it, we had plenty of time to chat and get to know one another. This naturally meant we got into more risqué topics.

I had told her about some naughty/risky things I'd done in the past but also some fantasies of things I wished I could do. Although the risk was always too great to pull off.

It Kim who suggested that maybe we should go to the pub for a few drinks. I was curious why she wanted to go now as there wouldn't be anyone out at this time. She told me that this was the point.

I didn't fully understand what she meant but I wasn't going to object. She did insist on choosing the pub though. This was something I found strange, especially when she picked the most of the way kind of place. We had gotten a taxi there and wasn't all that cheap but she said she'd pay. I did suggest splitting the cost but she was definite about paying.

So we make our way inside and it's totally empty but even still Kim wanted to go in the back of the bar, there wasn't even a bar. She said it would be more comfortable for us.

We got in the first round and got chatting more as we do. Then when we were nearly finished the second round I could see a mischievous looks in her eye.

She turns me and says "you know there has been a single person come in here since we've been here"

I thought it was just a throwaway comment but then she followed that up with "I bet you could get away with all sorts"

I replied "don't you mean we could?"

She replies "No no, I definitely meant you"

I feared asked my next question as I knew where she might be going with this. My heart was starting to thump, even started to shake as I asked the next question......."What were you thinking?"

She lets out a short giggle and replies "well really it's something you've thinking for quite a while if I'm correct"

I was now starting to get quite nervous, although also quite excited. This next word struggled out of my lips but I knew she was right and just said "yes"

She continued "I mean I'm all for hearing about all them crazy things you've done but I want to see it for myself. After all if I didn't see it, it didn't happen. How about proving to me how brave you really are?"

I blurted back "They really did happen though"

Although she a sly look and says "maybe but you've no proof. I'm willing to make you an offer but it's a one time thing. I know this has been a fantasy for a long time and I want to help. I'm only willing to listen to talk about it for so long. This is what I propose, if you're willing to fulfill your fantasy today then I may even help with other fantasies. Although if you don't, then offer is off the table and I'm not listening to talk about them anymore."

I was intrigued exactly what she had in mind, even though I had a good idea where this was going "So what exactly were you thinking?"

She confidently states "Well now that would be telling, I'm only going to tell you if you agree to see how far I can help push you with this fantasy but don't jump into it. I'll get another round while you have a good think"

Kim went off to the bar as I considered her offer. I was fully aware of how far my fantasies would go but was not so sure if she'd want to go that far.

To be continued..........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: