View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 09:49 PM   #5
Natalie_XI

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy?

Cant really remember at what age but was pretty young.
Unfortunately there where barely any game-shows/series that included mess.

I remember tho watching a channel that was broadcasting movie trailers almost all day long, and when i spotted a movie that included even a bit of mess i asked my mom to rent that movie for me.

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others?

Even tho i like both equally, atm unfortunately cant do either irl.
I mean i owe atownesq & Blue Griffin 2 different messy tasks for months now but cant do either since i don't live alone. :/ (Don't worry guys, i did'nt forgot about your tasks. )

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use?

Pies. There's of course cakes, but its like sweet and sloppy pies where made for sploshing rather than consumption.
Even tho i don't have access to any kind of pies where i currently live.

Custard. You use it as slime, you can bob for stuff in it, you can make pies with it, imagination is the only limit.

Cake mix. Again, something that i have not used my self since i have no access to it but subs have used it in many of my sessions and i was really surprised with the results. Also its really cheap.

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim?

Well, i'd say the same as above.
Even tho if the sub ask me to/or is ok with savory stuff as punishment for example. I'd say canned spaghetti, baked beans, pies with whipped cream/pudding on top with a savory filling.

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones?

Well, even tho i cant play them for reasons i explained above, i do.
Don't really have a favorite one but i do like creative messy tasks and games that could be part of a game-show.

5. What was your first messy experience?

Should have been around the age of 10 or 11.
It was during summertime so we didn't have school, my friends parents where having a photo studio so she was home alone all morning till the early in the evening.
So one morning, we decided to have a "cake fight", needless to say that instead of cakes we ended up with a gloopy mix of flour,water,eggs and milk.
That didn't discourage us tho one bit from taking the bowl in the bathroom and trying to "throw" the mess at each-other.
Up to this day i wonder how we avoided getting caught that day since after we done we cleaned what we could but there was just so much that we could do.

6. What was your messiest experience?

Probably the last time i got messy, 1.5-2 years ago.
Used a mix of flour/custard/water as slime and made some "pies" that where consisting of paper plates roped with jam, shaving foam and chocolate syrup.
Pro tip: Never, ever use flour when you make slime, the chances are that you'll remove your hair from head rather the flour from your hair.

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it?

That really depends on my mood/scenario and stuff.

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this?

I suppose i'm one of the lucky ones that can answer yes.
My friend/roommate and occasional dom-partner.

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink?

Well, this is a really tricky question actually.
On one hand, most if not all kinks are considered taboo even today.
So my first though would be say yes since that'd make me more acceptable to what community deems as acceptable.

But on a second though and probably what would be my final decision, i'd say no.
I mean its the same with every kink/fetish more or less, as long as you do it privately and don't affect non-participants lifes or something there's nothing wrong with it.

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite?

Even tho i take great pride in the WaM collection that we have. (About ~4k videos.)
I cant really pick a favorite one, tho the ones i really hate, are the one who force the models to pretend that they enjoy the mess and have fun.
And no i'm not blaming the models on this one, i'm blaming the producers.
Also i cant stand producers who get too touchy.
I'm not gonna carry on on this topic since there are a lot of scandals over the years and a lot of filth still exist in the professional WaM scene. (No pun intended.)

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight?

I'd say gradual, since anyone who's into mess/wam know that by far the worst part in a messy session is the cleanup. haha
So i'd rather take my time and make it last as much as possible.
Well that and the fact im too lazy to cleanup.

12. Do you have a messy fantasy?

Surprisingly not really or to be more precise not for the time being.

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to?

First thing that comes to mind is real pies. lol
But since we are talking about substances, i'd say natrosol aka "real" slime.

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy?

Thankfully not yet.
Something that would upset me is seeing someone getting messy against their will but thankfully that didn't happen yet.
Oh, i get a bit upset when people are about to get pied and turn their head away. Its just a pie people, not an anvil!

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness?

The first and only one that comes to mind atm, bondage.

16. Have you ever been messy in public?

Nope.

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc...

Ah, buckets/bowls for liquid stuff.
Cant think of anything else.

18. Are colours important to you?

Oh yes, one of the things i really don't like is plain shaving/whipped cream pies. Booooooring.

19. Is texture of the mess important?

I think it is, for example some people like chunkier slime some like it silky smooth.

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc...

That really depends on the type of mess.
For example i think that pies should be used only in the face or the sides of the head.

21. Is temperature important to you?

Well, during the winter for example i'd prefer the mess to be slightly warm or temperate.

22. What don’t you like getting messy with?

Even tho there's a lot of stuff i haven't tried yet, i'd say that i'd probably really really dislike anything meat/fish related.

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught?

Thankfully no.

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this?

Probably something that i wouldn't mind getting ruined in case something went wrong.

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower

Bathtub.
When i move out i suppose ill get plastic sheets and do it in a room with more space tho.

26. What prep do you do before getting messy?

Nothing really, i suppose if i sometime i use some thick ingredients ill add a couple of buckets of warm water in the bathtub before i start to make it easier to clean and get it down the drain.