View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 06:37 PM   #27
meistercliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcurious View Post
well.. i tend to do things when it's not too crowded around.. depending on what i'm doing..
blocking the men's restrooms couldn't be the best idea after lunch, when everyone wants to go there shaking the snake ..or whatever

i will regret this - but feel free to share any idea. no matter if it has to do with my office.. or something completely else.
Here’s your supplementary Dare; you can do this in the men’s room a floor or two or two beneath your own company’s floor or just a club or men’s room in a restaurant for your degradation as a rehearsal for occupying your own company’s men’s room. Here’s the dress rehearsal Dare for you. Go into the mens room and strip naked in the booth. Unlock your toilet booth. Masturbate to edge and wait until a man opens your booth and make eye contact with him while masturbating and offer to suck him off or fuck him. If he shuts the door suck him off or let him fuck you after you put a condom on his cock. Tell him what a fuck slut whore you are fucking anyone who comes into your toilet booth . Be aware that you are just like the toilet brush, ready to clean up the mens cocks that come into the toilet. Report your exoeriences faithfully here.
Likes: extreme perverted tasks giving and receiving. Squirting, peeing being owned for a day; mutual masturbation on Skype or Kik -lovingmeister, Daddy-lil girl taboo role play, Master/slave role play either side. Sharing tasks with extremely kinky girls.
Limits: Scat, blood, harming,being harmed, financial Domination, exposed to friends/contacts/family. perverted slut from both Slave or Master side. KIk me lovingMeister
meistercliff is offline   Reply With Quote