Which stripping games have you played? Poker, spin the bottle
Who have you played with? Male and female friends
Have you ever played with strangers? No
Have you played in real life, online or both? Only in real life
How far did the "losers" have to strip? All the way
Have you ever won? Lost? Won and lost
What's the furthest you've had to strip? Totally nude
Which do you take off first? Shirt or pants? Shirt
How would you feel if you were losing badly and were one loss away from being naked? Anxious, embarrassed, horny and excited!
If a women loses, should she have to spread her legs? Yes
Are naked or semi-naked players allowed to cover up with their hands? They shouldn't be allowed
What happens when somebody chickens out of taking thier clothes off? They have to do a forfeit
What other rules have you played with? Everyone has to be wearing the same number of items

The last or most memorable time you played, how did the game occur? Me and my housemates (3 guys, 3 girls) just decided to play one evening before going partying
Why did you participate in this game? It was a drinking game / everyone was doing it
When did the game end? (When one person was undressed? Everybody undressed?) We played until over half the group (so 4 people) were naked
Did the losers take the item off themselves or did somebody else? Loser themselves
Were there penalties for the losers? If so, what were they? Had to down their drink, one guy had to streak in the road
Did the losers feel embarrassed? Turned on? I was turned on, I think the others too...
Did the winners tease the losers while they were naked/doing penalties? Yes
Is the risk of losing and being naked in front of people you've just met at a party a turn on? definitely

If you won a round and had to pick somebody of the opposite sex to strip, would you pick someone who looks embarrassed or someone who is having fun? either really!
Would you choose the person who is fully clothed or already losing badly? losing

Guys - If you lost, did you have a visible erection?
Girls - Which comes off first? Bra

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote